Navien Combi Boilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dannyboy, these strange people here say what Navitron are doing is against the laws of physics. They are. Inc' you. Fantastic, you wrote Muppet again.

Sponsored Links
Dannyboy, Navitron can say that the 24 foot of 15mm pipe is a part of the boiler, and the drop is only to the reducer to the 15mm pipe. Dannyboy if Intergas had a negative pressure gas valve that meant you could fit that last 6m in 15mm you would fit it.

Dannyboy keep the words coming. Fantastic.

Sponsored Links
Fantastic, Danny is writing nurse now. Keep it up.
  1. Some here say it cannot happen as Navien are lying (the biggest combi maker the world are lying they say).
  2. Dannyboy is saying the regs are against it.
Any more offers?

Dannyboy, Navitron can say that the 24 foot of 15mm pipe is a part of the boiler, and the drop is only to the reducer to the 15mm pipe. Dannyboy if Intergas had a negative pressure gas valve that meant you could fit that last 6m in 15mm you would fit it.

Dannyboy keep the words coming. Fantastic.

Why no mention of the fantastic gas valve.

Yes Hard-On - and I have the figures to prove it. You have sweet feck all. Other than your own delusions.

Ooh look a mesh burner and a bog standard hydroblock. Not sure how it can claim ultimate efficiency at band A - when there are A+ and A++ sitting above it on the same screen. Oh dear. the same marketing theory as Hard-On obviously.

Voice control not new either before you say anything Had-On... We field trialled the Honeywell Voice years ago.

upload_2018-8-27_15-46-44.png

This should have @bernardgreen chasing down trading standard tomorrow..... Naughty naughty boiler company :LOL:

Look we come third from top - so we're the ultimate yay - go us!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just called their technical department. Left a message for a call back.

From what I remember taking to their rep, they have one main bloke. He is doing the most of the break downs. Though they state almost zero issues.

I’ll ask how the boiler can pull almost 6 m3/h down 24 foot of 15mm pipe with no issues.

They do menetion “as low as 8.7mbr pressure” surly that can’t be WP on the input ?

How can I when you do not say which boiler that graphic applies to .

Watch the video.

But then to be fair I did not chase down on that boiler that claimed to be 127 % efficient

Pahahah. You've had a Hard-On (sic) for it ever since it was announced :LOL:

Oh and it's 122%hi. :rolleyes: you can't even get that right :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back