Navien Combi Boilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parts availability is also poor - they aren't even listed as a manufacturer on PartsArena, and a quick search on Google for spares only brings up American sites

Sponsored Links
muggles, just in a normal installation with the flue out of the back, it is an advantage, and cheaper than buying the makers flue sets. I can also think of many instances where twin 2" pipes would have been a life saver. They must have parts in stock. You may find the dealer in the UK will send them next day delivery, as many do.

try the registered head office

3000 Cathedral Hill, Guildford, Surrey GU2 7YB.
Telephone: 020-3598-2020.

( This may only be an accomodation address but worth a try )

I see no advantage in having to drill two flue holes instead of one.

Sponsored Links
Why would you get up and go to your boiler to adjust it when you can do everything on your sofa by pulling your phone out of your pocket?

What happens when the comms between phone and the boiler stop working ? Back up controls on the appliance are essential.

Drilling two small holes is quicker than one big hole in most instances.

I have drilled many big holes and many small holes, and the small holes are quicker to drill.

Wuf! :mrgreen:

909b5599394a390796e07c0fab54092f.jpg

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back