Need a tiler. Been let down at last minute HELP!

lol. God man Softus. I've bookmarked that page and will pick up a pair before I next get down on my knees (steady.....) £30 - sounds a bit dear but if it helps stop the burn then they're a bargain.
EDIT: How many straps do they have at the back? - I find that the straps cause me some agro around the back of my knees too. Have you tried knee pads built into trousers?

Sponsored Links
God man Softus. I've bookmarked that page and will pick up a pair before I next get down on my knees (steady.....) £30 - sounds a bit dear but if it helps stop the burn then they're a bargain.
I meant to add - don't buy them online. All the big B&Qs sell them for only £19.99. If you don't have a big one nearby then let me know and I'll send you as many pairs as you want.

EDIT: How many straps do they have at the back?
One - quite a comfy and soft strap.

I find that the straps cause me some agro around the back of my knees too.
Inferior pads have chafed a bit, but these never have. The width of strap is 4" at one end and 2" at the other - it tapers down to the buckle that has a 'quick release' arrangement.

Have you tried knee pads built into trousers?
No, although I'm tempted, but I get through so many pairs of trousers that this option would be a lot more expensive (for decent keks such as Snickers).

There's only one design fault, which is a weak point on the plastic buckle. Knowing this I'm gentle when tightening them up, but a chippie friend couldn't cope with being that gentle and broke the buckle on his. I've never broken any of mine.

I could a bleedin' advert for these. :D

mine are rubies, fantastic buy, i think they were £10 or £15, had em for ages now. one strap lovely jubbly!

:cool:

Have you tried knee pads built into trousers?

I have and they are ok for a couple of hours but then tend to slide to the side leaving you kneeling on the floor :(

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back