Need advice on vibrating/noisy pump

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Grundfos Aplha + 15-60 130

P/N 59526495

Started making a pulsing sound continuously when in operation (almost like a mobile phone left on vibrate upstairs on the floor) green light is pulsing on the pump and you can feel the vibration when you touch it. Have had a plumber out to look at it but he seemed to think the pump was ok! How ever after spending an hour and a half looking at other scenarios he decided it must be the pump. Arranged to call me back once he had got a price on a replacement. Has been 6 days now and heard nothing so looking in to it myself. (must say though he did not charge me for the 1 1/2 hours he was here).

Advice required on a suitable replacement (had a look at webCAPS and if i am right a suitable one is the 96288955, could someone please confirm that for me?) or if anyone has any ideas as to what the problem might be? Don't particularly want to spend £100 + on a new pump for it not to solve the problem!

Thx in advance

Adi

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back