Need an external lighting PIR immune to flue exhaust

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As the title says - I have GJD D-Tect PIRs for my DVR, which work brilliantly, but it seems that this only works with their own lighting system which seems over-the-top for me. Is there any similar working PIR that can work with any garden lighting, that will not be fooled by boiler flue steam?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
? What ! Single zone controller £30 ish and you already have the detectors!

Sponsored Links
A contactor is an electrically controlled switch (relay) used for switching an electrical power circuit. A contactor is typically controlled by a circuit which has a much lower power level than the switched circuit, such as a 24-volt coil electromagnet controlling a 230-volt motor switch.

A stand alone single zone security lighting controller, which enables external areas to be accurately monitored and illuminated.

Automatically switches up to 1500 Watts of lighting at night for a pre-set period and can be manually overridden when required.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back