Neff single oven question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We are changing our oven to a Neff single oven from a Bosch, I have slotted the oven in to ensure it fits ok and can confirm all the measurements are ok with reference to installation. The Neff oven seems to sit back close to the wall more but most ovens are the same depth when shopping around. Please see photos. Also we have a neff induction hob and it states there must be a 5mm gap between oven and hob for ventilation. With the oven sat flush with the units there is approx 20mm gap from rear wall to cooker and with the hob there may be slightly less than 5mm gap between oven and hob, most kitchens are standard worktops and units, can someone please advise?

View media item 84881
View media item 84882

Sponsored Links
Worktops, hobs, cabinets and ovens are all designed to standard sizes.

I wouldn't think it a problem even with slightly less clearance than the instructions state. All ovens run cool around the outside - they are well insulated so keep the heat in and have cooling fans around the cabinet.

I would like to see a little more clearance behind the oven to the cable outlet, but like I said they run cool so shouldn't be a problem.

Make sure the cabinet is well ventilated at the bottom and if possible above the oven to get good airflow.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back