Neighbours condensation pipe

waste of time asking the council. You know who you should be talking to. These seems trivial, but it has the potential to create an issue if you sell or your neighbour sells. Its human nature to feel guilty about changing your mind.

Personally I wouldn't allow it.

Sponsored Links
Yeh well that's what I thought it was more asking council for advice to be honest.

Well that's what I thought too if eother of us wanting to sell or what happens if any damage to the pipe what happens then who's reliable for it.

Is the new boiler Flue above? One day you might want a single story extension there.

Yes so the new flue is going through their roof it used to be from side of building as boiler so old.

Sponsored Links
Well that's what I thought too if eother of us wanting to sell or what happens if any damage to the pipe what happens then who's reliable for it.

There is also a slight possibility of the pipe freezing in winter, which would shut the boiler down. What would your neighbour do, if you happened to be away for the winter?

Is the soil pipe cast iron? If so there could be corrosion from the condense.

Pipe is likely to freeze in the cold winter months

No waste pipe Is plastic. I think they have put a little pipe through the hole and then attached a bigger pipe. I am going to talk to my neighbour about it later today

That downpipe is somewhere close to the boundary considering the condensate pipe exit from the wall.
Is it a shared downpipe?
Does it take water from your bathroom and their bathroom or only from yours?
I can't see that being a big deal really.
My drainpipe from my bathroom is in my neighbour garden and always been there, all other properties around here built at the same time have the same layout.
Doesn't mean that I am trespassing or causing any sort of problem with peaceful enjoyment of their home.
Nobody would pull out of a sale for that in fact, it would be unusual to even be spotted, unless the surveyor is very meticulous.
Not a problem imo.

No the brown down pipe is only mine which is attached to bathroom so toilet and bath waste goes down it the white pipe just goes through there side building and into the brown pipe

I was just wondering if the white pipe in picture can be like that coming from next door into my waste pipe it's the condensation pipe

Sponsored Links
Back