Neil Diamond - latest album straight to No1 in UK & USA

H

holmslaw

The only way this album could have possibly got to No1 was because he bought em all - it is total rubbish - he sounds like a Johnny Cash impersonator.

Anyone here an Elbow fan there latest is great, great, great.

Sponsored Links
Have you ever considered the possibility that you may actually in fact not represent the majority on any specific point?

I happen to think that Neil Diamond is fab and the only elbow I have heard of is the one which aches when I play Tennis ;)

I mean, who in their right mind calls a group elbow? :rolleyes:

MW

Have you ever considered the possibility that you may actually in fact not represent the majority on any specific point?

I had considered that - does'nt mean I'm wrong.

I happen to think that Neil Diamond is fab and the only elbow I have heard of is the one which aches when I play Tennis ;)

I mean, who in their right mind calls a group elbow? :rolleyes:

MW

Have you ever considered the possibility that you may actually in fact not represent the majority on any specific point? :LOL:

What's their warm up act called ... The Wrists perhaps with a group of backing singers called ... The Knees or ... The Ankles by any chance?

How about IBS and The Spastic Bowel :LOL:

MW

Sponsored Links
Download ELBOW - THE SELDOM SEEN KID you won't regret it! :)

Sweet Caroline :rolleyes:

"bolo" is that an abreviation of barry manilow.

Listen to it again - it will grow on you.

Oi, megawatt, I seem to remember that people thought "the beatles" was a pretty stupid name. :rolleyes:

Yeh "imagine" pure genius.

But "yellow submarine" neil diamond could have written that!

Sponsored Links
Back