Never Ending Story

mmmmmmm.....that was soooooo nice....

Eric didn't want to admit it to Allia but he had really enjoyed being a female.
He found it amazing....women were just so talented....
they were able to do all the mundane tasks and yet still be warm, attractive, loving, fun, intelligent and sexy :LOL:

Eric smiled, he reminded himself of the 'personals' in the local Free Ads....
he loved to read them.....it took ages to work them out GSH N/S O/T.... he found it strange, no one ever put N/M maybe everyone wasn't as fussy as he was....but no moustache was an essential in his book :rolleyes:

Allia looked up at him .... "is it better yet".....
"mmmmmmm not quite"...."just another five minutes should do it":eek:
Eric sighed ....he really should get back and claim his fortune.

But maybe....not just yet ;)

Sponsored Links
because, if there was one thing predictable about Allia, it was her unpredictability. ;) And so it was that twenty five minutes later, she unwound her tail from the gibbering wreck that was Eric and sat up to admire her handiwork. :D (Human sexuality was a novel concept to mermaids but Allia had taken to it like a -- well, like a mermaid to water. With breasts, skin, hands and a mouth, she was fully orgasmic, she could give as good as she got and she absolutely loved it. :p :p :p )

As she cradled the still trembling Eric, a passing seagull reminded her of aero bars. She really wanted to ride on one - up there with the gulls. And she wanted a pair of cheile rings (previous page, keep up :LOL: ) to dangle from her ears like female humans did. (She hoped they weren't too expensive because there hadn't been any in Poundland.) And most of all she wanted to be back in Eric's bath where she would modify the phased array machine for a whole new range of mermalicious sensations.

But all of that could wait until tomorrow. She waited for Eric to fall into a deep sleep and then she joined him. :D :D :D

They were both exhausted, Eric wasn't used to having such an amazing sexual experience, Allia was just so sensuous, talking to him and encouraging him....the only words that Doris ever spoke were "pull me vest down when you finish" he would never let Allia go ever.

In fact, they would have slept for ages had it not been for the loud crash .... they were awake in a flash ..... at first it seemed like a dream.....a huge bird had landed beside them on the bank.....
on second glance Eric realised it was a wind surfer.....
His mind acted quickly (that's new) could he make a dream come true for Allia....to fly like an Aero bar :eek: :eek:

"Can we borrow it mate .....emergency.....girlfriend needs the loo and the zips stuck on her fancy dress"
Within minutes they were strapped in and running down a mountain, and floating through the air.....
Allias' little face was glowing....her arms were outstretched ..... just like Rose in Titanic....."I'm on top of the world Eric"...... :D :D

It was all going so well and just so wonderful....until..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

- she looked down --

"OMG!!!" :eek: :eek: :eek:

The thought didn't just pop into Erics head; it rang out loud as Allia grabbed him from behind. Without really knowing why, he steered the board towards open water.

With her arms around Eric and water below, Allia suddenly felt safe again but, being Allia, she couldn't just hold Eric. Oh no! ;) Her little hands began to move; up and down his sides and around his abdomen. If they hadn't been flying high with the seagulls, Eric would have joined her in a two hour bout of touching, tickling, kissing games, culminating in anam cheile. (That was love-making mermaid style. :p )

But they were flying high with the seagulls --- and he needed both hands to control the board --- and Allia had a new game. :D Eric just knew what was coming next. :!: He fought to stay in control as Allia's caresses got faster and wilder but when her lips found the magic spots on his neck it was game over. Next thing he knew they were in the water with built up areas on all sides and the smell of raw sewage in the air. It clearly wasn't Loch Lochy. :confused:

"Where the hell are we???" :?: :?: :?:

Sponsored Links
Wherever it was Eric just knew it spelled disaster...it was just putrid.

"Allia - can you not resist .....EVER"
Allias face dropped and a tiny tear fell down her peachy cheek :cry:
"I'm sorry...you are just so irresistable Eric"
What could he say to that....except to feel just a little, well, just a little super special....it was true she did make him feel like a king :cool:

Eric gave a sigh and sat with his head in his hands ....
Moments later he heard a noise, Allia was sitting in the corner surrounded by seagulls....
"Its OK Eric ...they will lift the windsurfer and take us home" Alli's face looked so happy, just like a little cherub :)
"You talked to seagulls" :eek: :eek:
"Yes, come on jump on"

It seemed that within minutes Eric was unlocking the door to his basement flat...he could hardly open the door there was so much post.
He ran the bath for Allia and she jumped in while he undid his letters.
He just couldn't believe it ...he really was famous.
there were invitations from everyone....Top Gear, The One Show, Question Time, Countdown, Dragons Den, The Apprentice, Newsnight, X factor :eek: Gardeners World :rolleyes: ......even CBeebies....that one looked definitely dodgy he would give that a miss...
The last one was in a gold envelope ...Her Majesty the Queen requests the pleasure of Eric THE INVENTOR and his partner .....
He had MADE IT.....

He gave a loud "Whooppeeeee" walked into the bathroom and just plunged in with Allia (never mind the mess....he could afford a cleaner )
he gave her the biggest hug ever....
"Allia we have done it...I am famous and rich...you can have the biggest pool ever and gold 'cheile rings' from Argos instead of the pound shop, we can live forever and ever in perfect happiness"
...."ahhhhh......sigh" (I said that :) )

"Thats tomorrow Eric....for tonight we have this" ....Allia slipped the phased array into the water.....Eric had never been happier as he enjoyed a whole night of delightful, heavenly, and most scrumptiously luscious lovemaking ever...... :oops: :oops:

He lay back and held Allia in his arms .....could life get any better than this....

(Space cat....I needed to get Eric home ....I could never have left him in the mud flats :LOL:
Hopefully someone will take over where I leave off .... great fun writing it, I have really enjoyed it ... I think I will miss it :cry: :( Thank you for giving me the opportunity to join in .... susie x )

Well who'd have thought that the Queen would want to try out the phased array. :eek: :eek: :eek: What's Prince Philip been doing all these years ---

or did Eric misread the invitation from Elton John? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sorry Tim but this does look like a good place to end your Never Ending Story. :cool: :cool: :cool: Unless, of course, you know different - because there are still a lot of unanswered questions:

Will Gene discover the dark secret that lurks beneath New Wimbledon before the whole place is wiped off the face of the Earth?

And will Mary and her Ossi friends survive behind their mile-thick concrete wall?

And will DS McGooligrab solve the case of the great strawberry creme robbery?

And will anybody EVER come back for the old newspaper, the rusty screwdriver and the rotting apple core (page 203, keep up)?

But somebody else can answer those questions because Eric and Allia really don't care. :D :D :D

THE END

PS: Thanks Susie. I couldn't have done it without you. :) :) :)

To start it (the story) off:
Once upon a time there were a rag tag bunch of members in a diy forum not too far away.....

...............and over 225 pages later, when Bolo was just about to make his very first contribution, Space Cat called a halt to the proceedings. :cry: :cry: :cry: And dont start it up again Space Cat just for my benefit. I know when I'm not wanted. ;)

I thought it was going to end with "and they all lived happily ever after."
sad-smiley-046.gif

:D

Well Eric and Allia certainly did --
knuddel.gif
cloud9.gif
cloud9.gif

But Starbright was still out there somewhere trying to find a really big cheile ring (page 224). She hadn't the slightest idea where to find one - or even what they looked like. :confused: :confused: :confused: Mike would have worked it out but he couldn't speak Mermish and, even if he could, she wasn't allowed to tell him

Starbright was glancing through a copy of Hello magazine .....

There was a lovely picture of Allia aboard Erics luxury yatch, Allia was just waving to Roma Obramovich as she lounged in the 'plunge pool' drinking a cocktail. Eric was by her side sipping his Manns Brown Ale ...

Ironic really...Doris was on the same page....she was the new face of Lynx ....it showed her having a 'Lynx Experience' riding on a motorbike with her best mate Bill. Actually Bill looked good ....she had a few more tatoos but looked much nicer without all those nose rings.

Starbright sighed .... would she ever have an adventure like Allia .....

(probably not :cry: ....... couldn't resist a tiny little go SC)
(Bolo.....you could start a whole NEW story, lots of hints in SC's last mermaid post.....take the bull by the horns ..... :) )

Ok Susie, here goes:

Euclid was sitting in a corner in th Alexandria Arms, sipping his wine and contemplating the elements of geometry, when in walked his friend Ptolemy. "Hey Ptol" he said, "how's it goin man"? "Dont ask Yuke, just dont ask" replied Ptolemy.....................................

"You know those stars that seem to be moving about on the celestial sphere? Well just when I had it all worked out, you'll never believe what's happened."

"Go on, try me. :) :) :) "

"One of them's turned around and it's going backwards. :cry: :cry: :cry: "

Euclid thought for a while; in fact he thought for a long, long while --

"I've been thinking", he said at long last. "What if it's us that's moving?"

"What!"

"Well, I had this strange dream. I was up in the sky - up there with the stars - and one of them was coming towards me. But then I thought, what if it's me that's moving? I mean you wouldn't, would you? I mean how could you? :confused: :confused: :confused: "

"How could you what?"

"Work out who was moving?"

"Have you been on that funny weed again?", Ptolemy retorted.

"Yes, I know, stupid idea. Fancy some wine? :) :) :) "

..........."No I dont fancy some wine, you could be on to something there Yuke". "Like what?" Euclid asked. "Like you know that every morning, the sun rises in the east? Well,for arguements sake, what if the sun didn't rise? What if the sun was a static body and it was the earth that moved? What then Yuke?" "Then Ptol, my good friend, it would mean that you have had a wine or two before you got here, and that you are not now thinking as clear as you usually............................

"-- do. But never mind. We're supposed to be philosophers aren't we - so let's think it through. :) "

Euclid was in full flow now. :idea:

"Suppose this candle is the Sun. And the Earth --- is the table. We see the Sun come up like so, yes?"

Ptolemy nodded as Euclid slowly raised the candle from below the table until it illuminated the surface.

"So, what you're saying is that - that the candle isn't going UP. It's the table that's going DOWN" :confused: :confused: :confused:

Just then, Homer walked in:

"Oh come on you guys! What's the 'table' standing on? :rolleyes: "

"Er, the floor?", Ptolemy replied.

"No you fool. What's the EARTH standing on?"

A brief silence followed.

"Come on, call yourselves philosophers?"

"The Firmament." said Euclid, a little over-confidently.

"Precisely! And the Firmament is fixed isn't it? As in IT CAN'T MOVE! :rolleyes: Think about it. If the Earth wasn't fixed, it would fall - all the way to the bottom of the celestial sphere. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: "

A long silence followed because Euclid and Ptolemy knew he was right. :oops: :oops: :oops:

"Anyway", Homer went on. "I'm writing a story and I need some help. This guy Odysseus is trying to get home but he's been stuck on an island for seven years and I don't know how to get him off."

"How about a boat?", said Ptolemy.

"Can you send Pegasus to rescue him?", Euclid added, thinking outside the box.

"The problem", Homer went on "is that he doesn't really want to leave --"

Sponsored Links
Back