1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

new baxi boiler noisy

Discussion in 'Plumbing and Central Heating' started by veronica graham, 9 Oct 2020.

1. veronica graham

veronica graham

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    desperately needing help, I had a new baxi boiler 800 combi fitted last week and its constantly making a whining humming noise, it no sooner stops and it starts again. The plumber came back and drained the radiators but its still the same. my friend and neighbour both have the same boiler and it only makes a noise when it goes on initially or when topping up the heat

thanks in advance

2. Sponsored Links
  3. Might be an erp pump, had a few issues with Vaillant boilers doing it (Grundfos pump). Have you registered the boiler with Baxi? Could always ask for a visit from them or get your engineer to do it.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. veronica graham

veronica graham

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    thanks I will call baxi tomorrow and see what they say

• Like Like x 1
  5. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local