New Blue British Passports!

JP_

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
passports.png

Sponsored Links
Ah, that shade of blue that actually looks black when you look at it, but is blue when you write about it?

The emperors new clothes.

Brexit got done and we got our Blue/Black passports.

Belief is all you need.

Sponsored Links
That's what they looked like before, very, very dark blue, maybe you're too young to remember them?

That's what they looked like before, very, very dark blue, maybe you're too young to remember them?

No, i remember them. Still have one. I always thought it was black. I dug it out when I heard that we were having blue ones again - mine still looks black, that black-blue dye hasn't faded yet!

Mottie: You do know - and believe - that the passport colour was not a requirement of the EU, don't you?

Mottie: You do know - and believe - that the passport colour was not a requirement of the EU, don't you?
Don’t care. I can still remember my first passport number 228394D. I have all my old passports and it’s funny to see myself grow old. Me, in my 20’s, 30’s, 40’s and 50’s.
69AC3733-7CC4-4194-8907-75D9D7E3D0AA.jpeg

Next one not due until 2024 but I might just get a duplicate in black. Or blue!

The old passports were BLACK, not blue; I have mine in front of me. There's nothing blue about it.

Mottie what happened between passports 1 and 2? You went from Fred West to Andy Warhol!

Sponsored Links
Back