New Boiler installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 10 minutes to fit sensor (drill plug screw) , run cable , wire sensor , connect cable inside....
Yea right..:)
How long to set up?...oh , and how long to get tools on/off van??
Hello???..anyone there??

Sponsored Links
So 10 minutes to fit sensor (drill plug screw) , run cable , wire sensor , connect cable inside....
Yea right..:)
How long to set up?...oh , and how long to get tools on/off van??
He only got a drill, roll of wire, some screwdrivers and electrical wire cutter thats it and loads of wire clips and used my hammer.
It was twin wires that connect through a hole in the boiler on to the clearly marked weather compensation port...thats it

10 minutes is bollacks..;)...no need to BS..
I would have taken a tad longer with the use of conduit.

Sponsored Links
BS..boiler front case off , cable secured within boiler and connected to control board , setting up of components.....
I know exactly how long it takes and it ain't 10 minutes trust me...

How long to fill out the relevant paperwork FFS????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Apparently the "installer" calls you @ 5.30 pm to ask if you would like him to fit weather comp and low and behold it's all done and dusted before it gets dark...

How long to fill out the relevant paperwork FFS????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What paper work, he placed sticker and signed and dated it and a tick on the book
Thats it
The sticker is from ideal lol...
Does he have to commission the boiler again?

There is no "installer" is there??
Post a snap shot of the benchmark..

Now we're getting somewhere..
FGA results upon commissioning????:):):)....yea right...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back