New combi install

The Pro28 and the 831 are virtually the same boiler save slightly less output, different display, front cover is deleted and it has one less NTC sensor... So if the 831 is bad, then so will the Pro... you can also get some cracking deals on Isars if you wish..

Sponsored Links
Agile";p="1485316 said:
Perhaps the Ravenheat C.S.I primary boilers are or were the safest boilers on the market ????????

You mean because they spend most of their time not working(Agile wrote)

Must admit I did'nt take that into consideration , good point though !!

Just being looking at a Baxi Duo Tec 33 on Ebay,for about £900 with flue kit and wireless programmer....what is the concensus of opinion on this boiler...Cheers Bill

Buy a boiler off Ebay at your peril.

I had a boiler delivered from my local merchants the other week and a part was missing out of the box. They delivered me a brand new boiler within 2 hours and took the old one away.

If you'd bought one off Ebay and the same happened to you, what would you do?

You keep asking opinions on this boiler and that boiler as if there is one make or model of boiler that has never broken down. They have all broken down at some time.
Just go for the make of boiler most people are recommending to you and others which would seem to be Worcester or Vaillant.

Sponsored Links
Just being looking at a Baxi Duo Tec 33 on Ebay,for about £900 with flue kit and wireless programmer....what is the concensus of opinion on this boiler...Cheers Bill
How much is a wireless stat and peace of mind? Discount heating do that boiler and flue kit for 924

Buy a boiler off Ebay at your peril.

You keep asking opinions on this boiler and that boiler as if there is one make or model of boiler that has never broken down. They have all broken down at some time.
Just go for the make of boiler most people are recommending to you and others which would seem to be Worcester or Vaillant.

Wow easy tiger i'm just trying to get as much information as i can on as many boilers as i can before i make a decision.....However it would seem to make sense to go and buy one over the counter for peace of mind....Thanks again for all replies.......Bill

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back