New furniture

Sponsored Links
I do own such a creature and plan on a new sofa x 2. I don't think I can declaw him.....
I need new innovative ideas. Not amputation...
:LOL:

May i suggest perhaps a metal foil embeded under the sofa cover on each corner of the sofa or where said fleabag thing may claw and pierce the external material. This foil may be charged with perhaps 10,000 volts, i guess a fairly low current, enough to give furball said tickle and deterrent.

Get a water pistol and give them a good squirt if they even look at it.

Sponsored Links
Personally i would go further and depaw the cat IF it decided to claw my expensive new sofa. And if i owned such a creature. (that's if it isn't having a nervous breakdown over fireworks.. or is that dogs only) ;)
You won't get a vet in this country to declaw - they're not even trained in anymore it as far as I know. And you'll get yourself a prison spell of a year if you do it. Pretty extreme really, in order to save a sofa.... :LOL:

You won't get a vet in this country to declaw - they're not even trained in anymore it as far as I know. And you'll get yourself a prison spell of a year if you do it. Pretty extreme really, in order to save a sofa.... :LOL:
I think you misread I said depaw (y) being risk averse I don't want the cat walking near my sofa let alone claw.

It seems accepted by cat owners to have a stinking tray of cat sht somewhere in the house.Cat owners in general seem to be a bit tapped.More cats=more tapped.

Sponsored Links
Back