New Liblab party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather than respond with rubbish, try for once giving a proper answer to the question:

Please tell us what threats you think we face now, and whether we could use nuclear missiles to counter them or retaliate to any attacks or meddling.
Putin would be in London tomorrow without a nuclear deterrent

Sponsored Links
is not I who has so little self-confidence and such stunted self-worth that I believe that joining an alliance of 27 other countries means that we will then be ruled by them.
Self confidence is not needing to be governed by 27 countries.

Putin would be in London tomorrow without a nuclear deterrent
Really?

What makes you say that?

And when you've explained your logic, please show how it explains why Putin isn't already in Dublin, or Stockholm, or Berlin, or Madrid, or... or... or...

Self confidence is realising that we are not, would not, and will not be.

Lack of self confidence, low self-worth, feelings of suspicion, distrust, inadequacy are what give rise in your defective head to the nonsensical idea that we are or would be.

Sponsored Links
And when you've explained your logic, please show how it explains why Putin isn't already in Dublin, or Stockholm, or Berlin, or Madrid, or... or... or...

Not sure why you think there aren't nuclear weapons in the EU.

Under NATO nuclear weapons sharing, the United States has provided nuclear weapons for Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, and Turkey to deploy and store.

Anything up to 222 wareheads are stored on the continent currently.
Lack of self confidence, low self-worth, feelings of suspicion, distrust, inadequacy are what give rise in your defective head to the nonsensical idea that we are or would be.

So what's Germany's excuse?

Not sure why you think there aren't nuclear weapons in the EU.
Try to keep up.

In the context of us having Trident I asked DP to tell us what threats he thinks we face now, and whether we could use nuclear missiles to counter them or retaliate to any attacks or meddling.

He said "Putin would be in London tomorrow without a nuclear deterrent".

So if he thinks we need to have Trident missiles to stop Putin occupying London, he must be able to explain why Spain not having nuclear missiles hasn't resulted in Putin going into Madrid etc.

That's assuming, of course, that there is logic and reason underpinning his position.

Under NATO nuclear weapons sharing, the United States has provided nuclear weapons for Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, and Turkey to deploy and store.
To deploy and store.

To use independently, outwith the auspices of NATO, or without the agreement of the USA? Who controls the launch codes for them?

For what?

For not trembling in fear and ignorance about being ruled by 27 other countries because they are a member of the EU?

Probably that they are not lacking self confidence and don't have feelings of low self-worth, suspicion, distrust, inadequacy...

Try to keep up.

In the context of us having Trident I asked DP to tell us what threats he thinks we face now, and whether we could use nuclear missiles to counter them or retaliate to any attacks or meddling.

He said "Putin would be in London tomorrow without a nuclear deterrent".

So if he thinks we need to have Trident missiles to stop Putin occupying London, he must be able to explain why Spain not having nuclear missiles hasn't resulted in Putin going into Madrid etc.

That's assuming, of course, that there is logic and reason underpinning his position.

To deploy and store.

To use independently, outwith the auspices of NATO, or without the agreement of the USA? Who controls the launch codes for them?

For what?

For not trembling in fear and ignorance about being ruled by 27 other countries because they are a member of the EU?

Probably that they are not lacking self confidence and don't have feelings of low self-worth, suspicion, distrust, inadequacy...

All of that is based on the idea that they are not under the control of the EU to deploy, which they are.

You've use some silly notion that we must be:

lacking self confidence and don't have feelings of low self-worth, suspicion, distrust, inadequacy...

While the rest of the EU have the same protections in place. I asked what is Germany's excuse for holding nuclear weapons.

This wasn't answering that question.

As I said, full of it.

All of that is based on the idea that they are not under the control of the EU to deploy, which they are.
From the link in your earlier post:

In peacetime, the nuclear weapons stored in non-nuclear countries are guarded by United States Air Force (USAF) personnel and previously, some nuclear artillery and missile systems were guarded by United States Army (USA) personnel; the Permissive Action Link codes required for arming them remain under American control. In case of war, the weapons are to be mounted on the participating countries' warplanes. The weapons are under custody and control of USAF Munitions Support Squadrons co-located on NATO main operating bases who work together with the host nation forces.

The requirement for needing those codes cannot be turned off. The weapons can never be armed without the agreement of the USA.

I asked what is Germany's excuse for holding nuclear weapons.
This is the sort of thing which happens when you don't pay attention. Look again at the post which contained that statement you quoted:

Self confidence is realising that we are not, would not, and will not be.

In other words, my statement was

Lack of self confidence, low self-worth, feelings of suspicion, distrust, inadequacy are what give rise in your defective head to the nonsensical idea that we are or would be [governed by 27 countries].

Absolutely nothing to do with nuclear weapons. Nuclear weapons not mentioned by me, not mentioned by DP.

So when you quoted that, and asked "So what's Germany's excuse?" :

it could not have been about nuclear weapons, could it?

It could only be asking what is Germany's excuse for not feeling that EU membership meant being governed by 27 countries.

So no, you did not ask what is Germany's excuse for holding nuclear weapons.

You're not very good at this, are you.

This wasn't answering that question.
Oh yes it was.

It may not have answered the question you thought you were asking, but that question only existed in your imagination. It clearly wasn't the question you actually asked, and the reason that the two were different is that you aren't very good at this.

You have to understand that not everybody is so inadequate as you - most people can stand up for themselves, and as a country we can stand up for ourselves. You demean us by acting as if you are typical of the nation as a whole, and that we must run and hide from other countries lest they rule us, instead of seeking the help you need with your insecurities and totally twisted world view.
I do not need to understand anything preached by you.I voted brexit.along with many others.we leaving EU..That is all either of us,or anyone needs to know.

This is the secret phrase that signifies BAS has lost the argument (again).

Personal abuse is a common deflection technique (y)
Absolutely not.

Observing (correctly) that someone is really not very good at following discussions here, and getting basic stuff like reading right, is not personal abuse.

And if you really think I've lost the argument, let's see you prove that.

You won't even try.

Even sammy, who thanked you for that, has realised that his best bet is to go quiet - even he appears, belatedly, to have understood that he screwed up.

I do not need to understand anything preached by you.
Oh you do.

You really, REALLY do.

You're just too deficient to realise that.

I voted brexit.along with many others.
Yes - you are not unique in your deficiencies.

we leaving EU
Possibly.

..That is all either of us,or anyone needs to know.
You keep telling yourself that.

Reality will eventually shut you up.

Oh you do.

You really, REALLY do.

You're just too deficient to realise that.

Yes - you are not unique in your deficiencies.

Possibly.

You keep telling yourself that.

Reality will eventually shut you up.

Resentment is anger directed at others at what they did or did not do :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back