New Liblab party

Status
Not open for further replies.
'tis true.

I am angry at pathetic, ignorant, hateful lying bags of pus like DP for what he and his fellow travellers did.

And I resent the fact that he lives.

Sponsored Links
Again, not abuse.

If people don't like to be told that they lack self confidence, have low self-worth and feelings of suspicion, distrust and inadequacy and are defective in their thinking then their remedy is to acquire self confidence and feelings of self-worth, to lose their suspicion and distrust and inadequacy and use logic and reason in their thinking, which should always be grounded in facts.

BTYW - can we expect you to criticise anybody else for personal abuse, or are you also defective?

'tis true.

I am angry at pathetic, ignorant, hateful lying bags of pus like DP for what he and his fellow travellers did.

Oh no, not abuse at all. All sweetness and light the post above.

Sigh.

Sponsored Links
Oh no, not abuse at all. All sweetness and light the post above.

Sigh.
Read these:

BAS is a misery BOT that needs its algorithms re-doing.
Misery BOT gone wrong=BAS
you brainless berk.
He would fail.He is a BOT.His algorithms are stuck on misery mode.
You seem to be full of s.hit.
He is made of it
BAS is a .. fruitloop
a bitter little troll
you seem to be trying to corner the market in inane drivel, go and troll your EU lies somewhere else
oh dear BASturd ,if you lived in a village solely inhabited by idiots , you would still be the village idiot.
You seem to be full of s.hit.
you're still full of s.hit.

And they are just from this thread.

Care to explain why you aren't criticising them for writing abuse?

No, thought not.

Read these:

And they are just from this thread.

Care to explain why you aren't criticising them for writing abuse?

No, thought not.
What, you're after sympathy now? Lol.
BAS, you are without doubt, the most abusive person on here. It's relentless, it's tiresome and you reap what you sow.

What, you're after sympathy now? Lol.
Certainly not - I'm a big boy, and I am not lacking in self confidence or suffering from low self-esteem. I can stand up for myself.

BAS, you are without doubt, the most abusive person on here.
Nonsense.

You only think that because you have warped standards of what are, and are not, acceptable views.

It's relentless, it's tiresome and you reap what you sow.
Feel free to join in criticising all those who are unacceptable - if enough people dump on DP, for example, every single time he lies, or writes b*ll*cks, or espouses insanity he might STFU and go away.

Certainly not - I'm a big boy, and I am not lacking in self confidence or suffering from low self-esteem. I can stand up for myself.

Nonsense.

You only think that because you have warped standards of what are, and are not, acceptable views.

Feel free to join in criticising all those who are unacceptable - if enough people dump on DP, for example, every single time he lies, or writes b*ll*cks, or espouses insanity he might STFU and go away.
Your outlook in life is so warped and angry you are constantly jumping up and down like an angry, spoilt child.

I do not have warped standards, I am actually a reasonable person but I cannot abide bullies, and that is what you are:

All the good in your messages is lost because of your delivery. You bully, you're nasty, you judge and you're often incorrect which makes it even worse. You need to grow up a lot, because every time you hear or read something you disagree with, you kick off. You're very very immature.

every time you hear or read something you disagree with, you kick off.
Every time people lie about me, I kick off. F*****g right, too.

Every time the pathetic little inadequates here come out with their crap about Germany being the enemy, I kick off. F*****g right, too.

Every time someone says that any amount of economic pain is worth it to be "free" from the EU, I kick off. F*****g right, too.

Every time someone posts something racist, I kick off. F*****g right, too.

Every time people lie about me, I kick off. F*****g right, too.

Every time the pathetic little inadequates here come out with their crap about Germany being the enemy, I kick off. F*****g right, too.

Every time someone says that any amount of economic pain is worth it to be "free" from the EU, I kick off. F*****g right, too.

Every time someone posts something racist, I kick off. F*****g right, too.
Well, there you go. Childish through and through.

'tis true.

What's yer point :LOL:

Any way can't talk now off to b and watsit for a consumer unit :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back