New nest for the webcam?

They are all Gods creatures and have the right to live as they are an intergral component of the evolutionary food chain.

Man eats meat from grazing animals.
Grazing animals eat grasses and plants.
Grasses and plants are cross-pollinated by birds and bees who also produce meat and honey respectively
Spiders eat birds, (bird catching spider from s. America I think), bees, flies etc
Do you see the continuum?
They are all part of an intergrated ecological system and thus should not be tampered with!

Though what the **** wasps do is beyond me! :eek: :eek:

Sponsored Links
There's got to bee a sting in this post, hive just got a feeling. :LOL: :LOL:

ant powder puffed around the area they come in to the nest.. done late at night while they are cold and drowsy..

Sponsored Links
Put a recording of the Bay City Rollers on in there, on a continuous loop. That'll clear them out. Although it may be more humane to gas them or use chemicals. :LOL: :LOL:

the foam spray encases the nest and insulates it causing the heat to build up inside the nest and virtually cooks them.

looks like 6inch nails holding the felt on, should do the trick, you must have strong winds there :LOL: the nest, photoshop?
Richard p not c ;)

Get that webcam setup so we can watch you poke it / set fire to it / fire nails at it from a high powered nailgun... :)

looks like 6inch nails holding the felt on, should do the trick, you must have strong winds there :LOL: the nest, photoshop?
Richard p not c ;)

Whoops, wrong Richard :LOL:

The nails are only 2" paslode nails. I had no felt tacks and needed to get some felt on quick after the last lot ripped in the wind. :oops:

It's a real nest though. I'll take another pic tomorrow so you can see how it has grown in the last 2 days. :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back