New royal baby

Sponsored Links
I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it

Sponsored Links
its almost as uninteresting as anything said by Joe 90 now he was a missed opportunity for an abortion

its almost as uninteresting as anything said by Joe 90 now he was a missed opportunity for an abortion

What colour are you spacecat? No need to be ashamed. You are amongst friends here. :mrgreen:

Typical BBC. They drop everything to report the same thing repeatedly, and I'm sure most of us aren't the slightest bit interested about the new baby Tarquin.

They do the same for football matches too. Equally boring.
Is the wee baba playing football already? :LOL: :LOL:

oh cmon................it was hardly a hardship missing the **** that was supposed to be scheduled.......how to avoid type 2 diabetes and heart attacks........................not rocket science!!

oh cmon................it was hardly a hardship missing the s**t that was supposed to be scheduled.......how to avoid type 2 diabetes and heart attacks........................not rocket science!!
Give me a freshly painted wall to watch dry every time.

You know what much though I don't get on with him a feel that is harsh. He has a right to live.

Sponsored Links
Back