New royal baby

Private-Eye-royal-baby2.jpg

Sponsored Links
hurrah, they have just left hospital....... wish them all the best....... snore!!

I would imagine they'll name him something like....

George Henry William Charles Phillip Fred Voldemort Snape lol.

Every time I've turned the bl***ing radio on today some fawning sycophant has been fawning sycophantically over them. Latest news was that William might have changed a nappy, they didn't say if it had poo or wee in it, or perhaps both. Maybe they're saving that for the next bulletin. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Every time I've turned the bl***ing radio on today some fawning sycophant has been fawning sycophantically over them. Latest news was that William might have changed a nappy, they didn't say if it had poo or wee in it, or perhaps both. Maybe they're saving that for the next bulletin. :rolleyes:

Oh no, she's not become incontinent has she?

well I thought Kate looked lovely......apart from still having a big belly!!

Strange to think that he's just been born and has already got a 'job for life'.

Experts continue to speculate as to whether the Royal baby's sh*t will stink

You don't have kids!

It doesn't.

The first is meconium, which looks like marmite but does not smell of much, certainly not marmite.

But I'm sure meconium's not good on toast.

I'm going to be sick.

Along the same lines, I think placentas look like pizza.

Wow, first I've heard about the birth....they are not as obsessed with the Royals here in Ohio....happy for them all, but even happier to be here and have missed the apparent telethon!! :p

I would imagine they'll name him something like....

George Henry William Charles Phillip Fred Voldemort Snape lol.

Wot, instead of some nice chavvy names like Callum, Tyler, Ashley, Troy, Jordan, Josh.

Britney, Courtney, Chantelle would be nice if they have a girl next.

FFS :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back