new to gas work

Sponsored Links
Have i ever stated i was working i have just recently finished my ccn1 the paperwork has been sent off as for working not yet 3-4 weeks i have to wait apparently dangermouse

rabeye- For somebody who posted on this forum for advice, you really seem quite bad in accepting the overwhelming opinion that you will be far too inexperienced to operate your own company, you seem to ove-rate ACS, to be quite blunt, all ACS does is teach you how to read some books and answer multiple choice question papers, the important thing it cannot teach you is EXPERIENCE, THIS IS WHAT YOUR UNFORTUNATE CUSTARDS should be paying for... Please Please Please accept the advice from the overwhelming majority of responants to your post and get yer self a job with the support of of a good employer for at least 10 years I promise you won't regret it, failing to follow this advice will probably result in a very short career in the Gas industry

as I said before, I do wish you the very best of Luck ;)

i have had experiance working for transco for 10 years mainly from the distribution mains to meter.I will take great pleasure showing my mentor the responses i have had on this site.I signed up for a company called cts gas consultants who has advised me that i will be ok in this industry working on my own i have donr various work with them servicing landlords identifying unsafe situations purging tightness testing etc. thanks for your advice i am having second thoughts now. Is there many companys that take on fresh from the acs as a newbie

Sponsored Links
i have had experiance working for transco for 10 years mainly from the distribution mains to meter.I will take great pleasure showing my mentor the responses i have had on this site.I signed up for a company called cts gas consultants who has advised me that i will be ok in this industry working on my own i have donr various work with them servicing landlords identifying unsafe situations purging tightness testing etc. thanks for your advice i am having second thoughts now. Is there many companys that take on fresh from the acs as a newbie

another mug who listened to the sales patter of training/acs centers. . . .

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME EXAMPLES OF EXPERIENCE NEGATIVE THINKERS I HAVE GOT PLENTY OF MONEY TO PUMP INTO THIS NEW CAREER MOVE I BET YOUR IN THE 60S

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME EXAMPLES OF EXPERIENCE NEGATIVE THINKERS I HAVE GOT PLENTY OF MONEY TO PUMP INTO THIS NEW CAREER MOVE I BET YOUR IN THE 60S

Looks like you'll be making a loss for several years so your "plenty of money" will come in handy. . . . .

im going to give it a whirl anyway if it fails i shall try with a company hope to prove you all wrong

im going to give it a whirl anyway if it fails i shall try with a company hope to prove you all wrong

well working for free is a good start, maybe you could pay the customers next time?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back