New WB boiler. First service. Can’t see service stamp afea

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My mum got a WB boiler a year ago. I can’t find the area where service engineer writes to confirm it’s been serviced? Someone mentioned you just need receipt of service? Please advise.

Sponsored Links
Are you looking for proof it's been serviced?

Its only a year old
Services are usually annual.

Or has it just had one and you are looking for its recording?

Sponsored Links
Have the benchmark details been filled in when it was installed and was it the same installer that did the first service?

My mum got boiler installed from gouverment grant. We didn’t get the book. It’s the style 8000. Is this a issue? It’s due it’s first service.

These gov. schemes are pretty much all corrupt....the last lot were run by Carrillion.
You'll need to go back to them and find out why you haven't got the book and what the score is regarding warranty.
Contact Worcester and see if it's registered with them.
Did you get the building control notice ? (the install is notifiable to the local authority).

Normally the customer gets the install manual filled in with the commissioning details (the Benchmark logbook), each year the service details are entered to qualify for the warranty.

It was installed by some gov grant. The company have been awful. WB just said to us it will be fine with receipts of service. But i don’t want any trouble down the line.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back