Next big compensation claim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
On t'news i heard the gov. had allocated £3m for the cause. I'm sure that'll go far.
What're they gonna do when you get hooked on vaping?

Encouraging people to put christ knows what down their lungs give it time will it come back to bite them on the arse .

My brother-in-law was a smoker, but has vaped for years now.

When I pointed out the folly of deliberately putting anything but fresh air into his lungs, he came back with "It's safe, because they're all food-grade ingredients."

I asked him whether liquidising his Sunday lunch, before having it poured into his lungs, would be a good idea then......

It can work when used as part of a public health campaign to stop smoking, funding for which cammeron slashed in 2010 iirc.

Blup

Sponsored Links
It can work when used as part of a public health campaign to stop smoking, funding for which cammeron slashed in 2010 iirc.

Blup
They're aiming to eradicate the filthy habit by 2030. Another government target doomed to failure.

Any target that is not delivered by the end of the current governments (correction current prime ministers) term of office is dodgy in that sense (excluding Trusss whose policies were immediately undeliverable.

Blup

Once again gassbag lies about a situation so he can take he píss. Troll.

Once again gassbag lies about a situation so he can take he píss. Troll.
what lies ? government encourages people to vape .
remember people were encouraged to smoke use asbestos etc etc years later oh its killing people .
Are you saying people wont claim against the government if there is future health issues

Put the prices of them up massively, via tax if need be.

I gave up smoking by vaping, about 10 years ago. I started with tobacco flavour, swapping between vaping and smoking as I liked, I found it easier to not make a big deal of it by having a big quit day. Initially I found vaping to be a poor substitute for smoking, then discovered the fruity and vanilla flavours and actually preferred it. Then I just gave up buying ciggies, just because I wasn't bothered about them.

Once transferred from cigs to vaping I found it fairly easy to stop altogether, after gradually stepping down through the available nicotine levels. So you carry on with the same number of shots but get less each time. Definitely willpower needed at this stage, but eventually I just wasn't interested in carrying on using them.

They are a chemical cocktail, but not as bad as the nasty stuff in tobacco smoke. They've been around a while now, people don't seem to be suffering from them. But they really should only be used as a short term transition from smoking to nothing, not just another lifelong habit.

So it sounds like a good idea, just as long as it's well supervised and people aren't fleecing the system. I don't think you're allowed to sell them on ebay, so that's one possible scam ruled out. Hopefully whoever dishes them out will be issuing lower nicotine levels over time, you won't be allowed to just stay put.

what lies ? government encourages people to vape .
remember people were encouraged to smoke use asbestos etc etc years later oh its killing people .
Are you saying people wont claim against the government if there is future health issues
Go back and look at what you've written and analyse the erroneous assertion(s) made. That applies to most of your silly posts. It's your job to post things which aren't crap, not everyone else's to point out how you made up crap.

Now you're adding things you're claiming I'm saying so you can say it's wrong, so you can take the píss out of something else you made up.
You're a joke.

Go back and look at what you've written and analyse the erroneous assertion(s) made. That applies to most of your silly posts. It's your job to post things which aren't crap, not everyone else's to point out how you made up crap.

Now you're adding things you're claiming I'm saying so you can say it's wrong, so you can take the píss out of something else you made up.
You're a joke.
im sure you know wtf your talking about . i would add more water to it at this time of day if i was you

You're a joke.
Bit of a pointless rant there!

Clam down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back