Next big compensation claim

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read somewhere that vaping can cause a condition called 'popcorn/bubble lung' disease.
Apparently it makes the lining of your lungs form little bubbles. My daughter, who vapes, said it happens in America because they are not so stringent on their ingredients as the UK is. If people in the UK are buying there vapes off the internet, (because apparently it's much cheaper), then heaven knows what is in the stuff.
Personally I can't stand the smell from vapes. No matter what the 'flavour', it always smells sickly sweet to me and turns my stomach. What does annoy me is, she is 6 months pregnant and has been told by her midwife and the ante-natal clinic, that she is ok to carry on vaping as they haven't been told it's dangerous.

Sponsored Links
Bit of a pointless rant there!

Clam down
The point, is that gasbag's posts like that almost always turn out to be bol10x.

He says ""christ knows what" - which is utter shyte.
The regulations here are more stringent han those in the U.S. Do not try to equate .
Nobody is being encouraged to take up vaping by the measures referenced - only as replacement for smoking as it's less dangerous and easier to quit from.
Smoking is legally permitted when it could be banned. Where is the compensation "biting the arse" for that.

All of which is more input than we got from the lying gassy troll.

Made up, untrue comments. Just trolling junk again looking for an argument. Reported.

The actual article, i.e. people being paid to vape instead of smoking, was across most mainstream media, including the BBC and other high profiles outlets, about 2 days ago. I don't see that he is making the story up at all.

It looks like Vitamin E acetate is to blame according to some research. Noting that it's banned in the UK for vapes. So far there have been no cases of EVALI here either.

Having said that I was training with a vape user the other day, who was 15 years younger than me and should have had a superior Vo2Max and he could barely make 200 watts FTP despite doing plenty of cardio. it certainly seems to impact lung capacity and is highly addictive.

Sponsored Links
The actual article, i.e. people being paid to vape instead of smoking, was across most mainstream media, including the BBC and other high profiles outlets, about 2 days ago. I don't see that he is making the story up at all.
I didn't say he was making the story up, you can stop making up lies as well.
It's the shyte he adds that's crap. The actual story is about encouraging people to use a less bad, and regulated thing, than cigarettes. AS has already been pointed out.

The point, is that gasbag's posts like that almost always turn out to be bol10x.

He says ""christ knows what" - which is utter shyte.
The regulations here are more stringent han those in the U.S. Do not try to equate .
Nobody is being encouraged to take up vaping by the measures referenced - only as replacement for smoking as it's less dangerous and easier to quit from.
Smoking is legally permitted when it could be banned. Where is the compensation "biting the arse" for that.

All of which is more input than we got from the lying gassy troll.

Made up, untrue comments. Just trolling junk again looking for an argument. Reported.
so you think all the vapes sold in this little shops popping up all over contain stringently regulated ingredients yeah that would be the same stringent ingredients in the dodgy fags you get from under the counter in the eastern european shops .
Nobody is being encouraged to take up vaping dont talk nonsense if they are being bribed to give up smoking and take up vaping they are being encouraged .
Less dangerous ? says who remember how many years it took for them to say smoking was dangerous with adverts containing doctors saying it was good for you .
Compensation did the government ever encourage and bribe people to take up smoking there is difference between what is legal and what you are getting encouraged to do

Reported ? get a grip ya greeting faced wean

It looks like Vitamin E acetate is to blame according to some research. Noting that it's banned in the UK for vapes. So far there have been no cases of EVALI here either.

Having said that I was training with a vape user the other day, who was 15 years younger than me and should have had a superior Vo2Max and he could barely make 200 watts FTP despite doing plenty of cardio. it certainly seems to impact lung capacity and is highly addictive.
It's always been under scrutiny, since the NHS claim of vaping as 95% safer than cigarettes. Yes it's addictive, as is caffeine, alcohol....
Reduced lung capacity? Oh?

People are only being encouraged to try vaping in the trial if they smoke cigarettes now.

I read somewhere that vaping can cause a condition called 'popcorn/bubble lung' disease.
Apparently it makes the lining of your lungs form little bubbles.
Who would ever have thought that repeatedly sucking hot smoke into your lungs could damage them?

I didn't say he was making the story up, you can stop making up lies as well.
It's the shyte he adds that's crap. The actual story is about encouraging people to use a less bad, and regulated thing, than cigarettes. AS has already been pointed out.
it is you that is adding shyte . AND what i put is what happens if this thing that YOU think is less bad turns out not to be do you think people wont claim .
Why would a government encourage anyone to fill their lungs with a mixture of chemicals

Illegal activity is a separate matter. Not encouraged by anybody.

Lies. Just the stupid sort of lies you always make up.

NHS. Henderson initially

Yes.
1 what is illegal about people using them they dont know what is in them and think they are genuine
2. no lies they are being encouraged its you struggling to accept this
3. As previously said doctors used to advertise the health benefits of smoking
4 . WEAN as previously stated

it is you that is adding shyte
Only you. You're still doing it.

what i put is what happens if this thing that YOU think is less bad
No I didn't.
MIsquoting. Another form of lying.

Why would a government encourage anyone to fill their lungs with a mixture of chemicals
Doesn't seem entirely unreasonable itif it's regulated and replacing a worse set, and as a way of getting off the addiction, which has had some success.

1 what is illegal about people using them they dont know what is in them and think they are genuine
A separate issue.

3. As previously said doctors used to advertise the health benefits of smoking
So? A separate issue.

2. no lies they are being encouraged its you struggling to accept this
No struggle because I can read the article. You haven't - you said people are being bribed to use vaping. Liar.
It is not being encouraged except in specific use.

4 . WEAN as previously stated
We realise that you have trouble with the language - you really do need need to use English.

No struggle because I can read the article. You haven't - you said people are being bribed to use vaping. Liar.
It is not being encouraged except in specific use.
so certain people are being encouraged to specifically use it jesus glad you finally got there .

so certain people are being encouraged to specifically use it jesus glad you finally got there .
That is correct.
I was always there.
That's what the article says.
Use vaping - as regulated, not "Christ knows what".
Why all the other Shyte from you then?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back