• Penny Mordant

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Boris Johnson

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Kier Starmer

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
Sponsored Links
I do wonder if it's now almost irrelevant for them as our current government. Sometimes in politics things go beyond a point of no return, as recently happened with Truss and Johnson before her. After that, nothing can stop the momentum of whatever the required change is. In this case, the required change is a GE to 'put it to the people.' It's all very well saying the electorate gave them a mandate, however the electorate didn't vote for this sh1t show.
As i recall the mandate for Johnson's election was 'get Bre*it done' - not sure what else it was about, really.
They soon found Labour's 'Magic Money Tree' when it suited 'em though, oh yes!
Installing Sunak as PM will settle the markets and create some space for the economic measures he wanted to implement six weeks ago into place, then see how long it takes to recover.
It'll be a long winter, i think.

Meaningless word salad from @gant

I'd have thought it was a bit early in the day....

Sponsored Links
Surprised your taken in so easy, what they've all got in common is they're all signed up globalists wrapping us up in their puppeteers wishes.
Yeah bring on Rishi to wrap us in digital cages, cashless society the policing of the internet, open borders, nett zero emissions gender neutral ideology.
Can't wait, bring it on Rishi and if not him Starmer cut from the same cloth will do.
Sun ak and Starmer cut from the same cloth indeed. Not

Meaningless word salad from @gant

I'd have thought it was a bit early in the day....
As I've said before JD, general discussion isn't all about you. There'll be people (posters and non posters) who'll know precisely where I'm coming from. That your unable to comprehend is more a reflection of your own ability to comprehend.

As I've said before JD, general discussion isn't all about you. There'll be people (posters and non posters) who'll know precisely where I'm coming from. That your unable to comprehend is more a reflection of your own ability to comprehend.
Or your inability to put across a coherent informed view of course.

Whose puppet?
The puppet that just dropped out of the leadership who never intended to stand. That was all about trying to make it look like there was some democratic action taking place. There wasn't.

Rishi was already the chosen one before Truss entered no.10 mark my words. Its all corrupt.

The puppet that just dropped out of the leadership who never intended to stand. That was all about trying to make it look like there was some democratic action taking place. There wasn't.

Rishi was already the chosen one before Truss entered no.10 mark my words. Its all corrupt.
I didn't ask who you thought the puppet was, I asked who you thought the puppeteer was.

Brexer Johnsonites prepare to spend the rest of their lives whingeing.

Sponsored Links
Back