NHS, what should and should not be treated.

Just take a walk through any hospital or health centre in the country.

(Feel free to call me a racist btw.)

Yes, I did that, and doctors, nurses, cleaners and assistants include a very large proportion of people of foreign stock.

Whereas the patients are predominantly older white people. As you know, the large demographic bulge of Brits over retirement age puts increasing demands on health and social services, due to the ravages of time. From your outdated prejudices and bitter nature it seems possible you are among them.

You are a racist, btw.

Sponsored Links
the ironic (or sadly funny) fact is that the older people who support the tories keep voting for cuts to public dervices

They are not voting for cuts in public services. They have far too much wisdom to drop to that level.
They are voting to keep the leeches out.

"Cuts" to the NHS budget is a myth. There are never any cuts; NHS spending increases every year and never goes down. What is killing the NHS is increased demand...and what is causing the increased demand is IMMIGRATION. Don't believe me? Just take a walk through any hospital or health centre in the country.

NHS is underfunded.
Has been for 10 years

No, youve just fallen for Tory propaganda.
Blame immigrants
Blame benefit scroungers
Blame the EU

Sponsored Links
Why do you call foreign doctors, nurses, radiographers, porters, cooks and care assistants "leeches?"

The do necessary jobs, pay tax and NI, and pay more into the system than they take out.

It's because you don't like foreigners.

Do you miss the days when you could march through the East End in your Black Shirt?

They are not voting for cuts in public services. They have far too much wisdom to drop to that level.
They are voting to keep the leeches out.
Ryler is a Tory election campaigner.

But not a very good one

They don't have the money to fund it. Neither would any other political party if they were in power.

The Tories choose to allow their chums to not pay tax.
Other political parties may choose to stop tax havens
Bingo! suddenly money is available to fund the NHS

And brexit.....loads of dosh spaffed up the wall.

Sponsored Links
Back