nice day for a walk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Well I'll lighten the mood a bit, go for a lovely walk around Whiteleaf beacon in bucks ending up in the hampden arms for a spot o' lunch, heaven :)

The British just don't do Fascism like the foriegners, Europe produces the genuine article, real Nazis.
The British have to make do with the toy town version which I suppose could be construed as either an insult or a compliment just like the mentally disturbed in some institutions are only allowed plastic knives and forks

Sponsored Links
47580091_1297952613680588_4129751998750785536_n.jpg

It's just a march. Really doesn't matter how many did or didn't turn up, it's turnout at the ballot box that counts.

Wouldn't have to march at a rate of 5 to 1 if they'd have animated enough voters to actually vote and win the majority.

I went for a walk to the reservoir near us, I fell over walking down a hill and this morning my back is killing!!!
76E425E7-F58D-4C22-845C-75AA3449722C.jpeg

I think you should post an even lower resolution image just to give it that bit extra ambiguity.

Only in D-Dung's world.

If it was a black face covering with a slit, would that be acceptable to you ?
Deny it all you want. You don't have to take my word for it, check the video.
I even provided the timing for you. 18 minutes into the video. Check it yourself.
Without doubt, an English representative of KKK.

Of course Brexit was never against immigration, per se. :rolleyes:
Neither was racism the real motivation behind Brexit. :rolleyes:

Argue all you want, but facts are facts.

Any sensible responsible "march marshal/leader" would have dismissed the English representative of the KKK from the march.

If it was a black face covering with a slit, would that be acceptable to you ?
How do you know the ethnicity of that person on the march? Friend of yours?

KKK is KKK irrespective of their ethnicity.
Fascists are fascists, etc.

As someone who was there on the day, I can say with certainy that I did not hear or see any trouble what so ever.

The numbers where difficult to count when you are in the middle of the March. Maybe be 3K.

I was impressed by the good behaviour of the people who were there.

Because the main stream media had put
out scare stories about crowds of trouble makers some folks to stay away. ,

The Remain March organisers has an advantage over the Leave March simply because it's much easier for supporters, to turn up if the only have to travel a few miles compared to the Leave supporters many of whom had to travel hundreds of miles to attend.

Tim

It's just a march. Really doesn't matter how many did or didn't turn up, it's turnout at the ballot box that counts.

Wouldn't have to march at a rate of 5 to 1 if they'd have animated enough voters to actually vote and win the majority.
One can safely assume that those that marched felt sufficiently strong in their convictions that they also voted.

Are you suggesting that the real will of the people was thwarted because insufficient numbers of Remain supporters failed to vote? In which case, I can understand your reluctance for a Peoples' vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back