walk or not ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Here's a simple question for you's to answer.

Your walking down the street, and ahead of you, you see a bunch of kids, would you.

A= carry on walking, and walk between them if they were black, ?

B= carry on walking if they are white, ?

C= carry on walking if they are muslims, ?

D= or would you walk on the other side of the street, or turn back the way you come and find another way, ?

Which ever way you pick can you explain why.

Sponsored Links
A, B & C

Why not?

Do you reckon this will make it to 2 pages before geting locked?

ban-all-sheds said:
No. Why have you made this thread markie? Did you intend to stir the racists on the forum this evening? Bit bored?

Sponsored Links
crafty1289 said:
ban-all-sheds said:
No. Why have you made this thread markie? Did you intend to stir the racists on the forum this evening? Bit bored?

It was because of the topics going about lately (huddies/muslims etc... )

PS and because of what that chap said to Reid, as in, "you come to a muslim area",
And just to say i agree with DidgePlayer, you should walk where ever you like, without fear of what might happen.

you see it depends on where you live and the age of the kids

if they are mid teens then you had better be really sure you can get out of trouble fast as the way its going now your a target if your the wrong colour

be it white of black or asian there are those out there out to get you some dont even look at your skin colour they see a well dressed person as GREEN for money

i will always cross over just so i can be more aware of the situation ( live longer that way

markie said:

Your walking down the street, and ahead of you, you see a bunch of kids, would you.

D= or would you walk on the other side of the street, or turn back the way you come and find another way, ?

That may appear a simple question and all things being equal, A, B & C, however it might depend on the circumstances. If I sense danger, its late at night, I'm with a woman, there are lots of them ready to kick off and it appears they're just waiting for us to run the gauntlet, I'd be more wary, whatever colour or creed, but probably still front it out.

However, is this post about how safe we feel on the streets or rather yet another subversive attempt to inculcate divisions between people?

Probably avoid them all by crossing to the other side of the road. Any large groups of people either make me very wary or angry! That's why I hate supermarkets! It would be for my own personal safety or their saftey in case the anger gets the better of me! :(

Depends if they were football supporters, :LOL: if they were I would run the other way, else who cares.

markie said:

How do you know if they are muslims?

markie said:

I think I'm only echoing what's said above, but my behaviour would really depend on the circumstances and my judgement of the situation, and my response is also going to be driven by the fact that I am reasonably big and not likely to be in as much danger as others could be.

However, I can honestly say that none of A, B or C above would have any influence on my judgement of the situation. Feeling more at threat from 'brown boys' is mostly the preserve of little old ladies who grew up in different times....

hermes said:
markie said:

How do you know if they are muslims?

could be they are dressing like the ANGRY young asians in newcastles west end wearing paramilitary clothes and 1 black glove ? AND they also have a black hat on that doubles as a mask when pulled down ( sas style)

photos can be supplied :LOL:

A B & C.... as long as i had a Kalashnikov AK 47 strapped to my waist

im white and if i saw a load of black guys walking towards me i would be more scared than if they were whites. i defy any white guy to think any different

Sponsored Links
Back