walk or not ?

poshman said:
A B & C.... as long as i had a Kalashnikov AK 47 strapped to my waist.
Which would make you a criminal.

What would you do with such a weapon, assuming you had time to use it before the Police shot you?

Sponsored Links
hermes said:
How do you know if they are muslims?

Same way that you can tell if someone's a Christian or not just by looking at them.

Obviously...

johnny_t said:
hermes said:
How do you know if they are muslims?

Same way that you can tell if someone's a Christian or not just by looking at them.

Obviously...

That's a good point, but seeing as how I can't see the people in Markie's OP I would have to assume from the way that he worded it that he has recognised that one gruop are religious people but as he hasn't specified for the whites and the blacks then he has spotted that they are non-religious. I would guess that the answer he is looking for would be that because the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful people you would be at more risk from the other two groups who are Godless. Am I right Markie?

Sponsored Links
you must live in a different world than me if you think muslims are sweet and good :LOL:
but hey we have bad apples in all aspects of our society eh ;)

its the ones doing GODS work you have to watch of for m8ty :LOL:

Slogger said:
you must live in a different world than me :

I'm pretty sure that's the case. Are there any other people in your world Slogger? Is it nice in there?

Slogger said:
its the ones doing GODS work you have to watch of for m8ty :LOL:

Oh yes I agree...all that loving thy neighbour, turning the other cheek, collecting and doing charity work for the less fortunate.....you're right, dangerous people to know.

Slogger said:
but hey we have bad apples in all aspects of our society eh :

Just for the hat-trick....Yes I think you hit the nail firmly on the head there Slogger.

The other item not being taken into account - do u know any of the kids? I am sure most people know kids fitting all categories of A, B & C. This being the case then there is the possibility that I may walk through them. However, still hate groups of people and may lash out! :oops:

Walk straight on in all cases, cos they're probably just regular Joes and if on the off-chance they aren't, I'm trained in Martial Arts so I'd have a good chance of causing enough confusion to do a runner.

sparkacus said:
I am sure most people know kids fitting all categories of A, B & C. :

I don't get out enough...I don't know any kid who is black, white and muslim. :D

Sponsored Links
Back