nice day for a walk

Status
Not open for further replies.
One can safely assume that those that marched felt sufficiently strong in their convictions that they also voted.

Are you suggesting that the real will of the people was thwarted because insufficient numbers of Remain supporters failed to vote? In which case, I can understand your reluctance for a Peoples' vote.

Good for them.

Sponsored Links
47580091_1297952613680588_4129751998750785536_n.jpg

John, it would be more acurate if you had posted "the will of those who were able to attend was clear".

Had the March been held three hundred miles north of London the reported number of people attending the Leave March would have been far less.

Tim

I didn't take your word for it and I did check the video.

View attachment 154275

Without doubt, you're talking your normal style of crap.

Doppledung
Then you cannot deny that an English representative of the KKK was on the march?
upload_2018-12-10_10-4-31.png

Well you can, but you are trying to deny the blindingly obvious.

The "Brexit means Brexit" supporters were happy to allow this representative to join their cause.

Last edited:
One can safely assume that those that marched felt sufficiently strong in their convictions that they also voted.

Are you suggesting that the real will of the people was thwarted because insufficient numbers of Remain supporters failed to vote? In which case, I can understand your reluctance for a Peoples' vote.
The remoaners are the desperate ones,trying to give vote to 16 year olds!!!

Sponsored Links
Then you cannot deny that an English representative of the KKK was on the march?

I'm not making the claim that he is and the burden of proof does not lie with me.

If you can prove he is after making the claim, I'll listen.

3000 like minded individuals. This guy has the same views as I do on contraception

D9D45CBC-A6C0-4736-BEFA-2E1E6045CB1D.png

Please rewrite, until it actually says what you are trying to say.

I don't think he knows what he's trying to say.

Wordsalad faux intelligence.

I thought the same. Something styled on early crusades.
It's not my fault if you two can't understand a compound sentence with a coordinating conjunction.
I suspect you can, but you have no sensible answer to my question. Therefore you plead ignorance.

Blindingly obvious is: it looks nothing like KKK

if anything it looks more like a medieval helmet

https://www.darkknightarmoury.com/c-80-medieval-helmets.aspx

I thought the same. Something styled on early crusades.
You mean its creator did not have enough intelligence to realise the connotations caused by potential confusion?
Not to mention that the Crusades and the medieval times were fundamentally racist.

"Bethancourt demonstrates, the history of racism emanates from Europe, beginning with the crusades and then moving forward with the Iberian conquest of the Americas." https://www.history.ac.uk/reviews/review/1670

"a tricky question: were medieval people racist?
For those familiar with some of the more horrible parts of the Middle Ages, such as the mass murders and expulsions of the Jews, the Crusades, or the wars in the Baltics, the answer might seem obvious: of course they were." https://www.publicmedievalist.com/medieval-people-racist/

Last edited:
It's not my fault if you two can't understand a compound sentence with a coordinating conjunction.
I suspect you can, but you have no sensible answer to my question. Therefore you plead ignorance.

Are you suggesting that the real will of the people was thwarted because insufficient numbers of Remain supporters failed to vote?

Why don't you start by asking a sensible question and then perhaps you may get a sensible answer. It's written poorly and the premise in the question is just as bad.

You mean its creator did not have enough intelligence to realise the connotations caused by potential confusion?
Not to mention that the Crusades and the medieval times were fundamentally racist.

Ah so it's not how racist a person is but what headwear that person is wearing that determines how racist they are.

So you've managed to call him a KKK member, then he has ideoligical beliefs rooted in the 1100s.

It wouldn't be so bad if your arguments were consistent but they're just the typical silly himmy, reach for racism nonsense arguments anyone has been lead to expect from you.

Choose a narrative and make it stick. If you want to play racist headgear top trumps you'll have to find someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back