walk or not ?

Those who say they would carry on walking ( which i take with a pinch of salt ) :LOL: I failed to say is thats it's after dark.

The reason i ask was a few month ago it happen to a friend of mine, some may recall my post after it happened.

Sponsored Links
where we both live arent really that diffrent...used to be you could get a 'sense' about people...not these days...kids (teens in particular)you just cant tell what ppl are gonna do...:cool:

mlb3c said:
where we both live arent really that diffrent...used to be you could get a 'sense' about people...not these days...kids (teens in particular)you just cant tell what ppl are gonna do...:cool:

..and that's the truth wherever you live.

Sponsored Links
hermes said:
Slogger said:
you must live in a different world than me :

I'm pretty sure that's the case. Are there any other people in your world Slogger? Is it nice in there?
your losing it by makeing personal digs :LOL:

hermes said:
Slogger said:
its the ones doing GODS work you have to watch of for m8ty :LOL:

Oh yes I agree...all that loving thy neighbour, turning the other cheek, collecting and doing charity work for the less fortunate.....you're right, dangerous people to know.
we all know the sort of GODS work i was referring to ie ALLAH kkk etc

hermes said:
Slogger said:
but hey we have bad apples in all aspects of our society eh :

Just for the hat-trick....Yes I think you hit the nail firmly on the head there Slogger.
and just for your hat trick i certainly did hit the nail on the head ITS CALLED BEING AWARE :LOL:

markie said:
Because the other half and her sister and friends had a bit of a ding dong with them, so could see them quite clearly

This doesn't quite tie in with your original post; were these the white ones, the black ones or the muslims. Did your wife know they were muslims because she asked them?

hermes said:
markie said:
Because the other half and her sister and friends had a bit of a ding dong with them, so could see them quite clearly

This doesn't quite tie in with your original post; were these the white ones, the black ones or the muslims. Did your wife know they were muslims because she asked them?

Those in question were white young idoits. They think there hard in a groupe, but one to one soft as ****.

Sponsored Links
Back