NICEIC certificates

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I hate them with a passion, badly laid out a PITA to use etc etc

So I've been thinking its time to build my on a spread sheet / ipad compatable so it's quicker and clearer to fill out and generally nicer to use, easy to e-mail to the office or customer etc.

I know people will sell me a package but as my guys all have a iPad this might be quicker / cheaper!

I'll be cheeky now! Has anyone produced and wants to share a excel sheet for say periodic or installation?
Or
Know of any links to any

Sponsored Links
Has anyone adapted the EIC for on site fill via an iPad. Santa is buying me one for xmas :LOL:

I've started building my own now, it's not difficult just time consuming

Chri5 you will love the iPad, I use mine for everything and anything, stick it in a plastic document wallet and you can you it outside in the rain!

Sponsored Links
I've done a transportable building periodic in excel if you ever get involved in those?, although its very close to the NICEIC one in deisgn terms

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back