Ninebob's Music Quiz 8

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
New rules everyone!!!

Please EMAIL your answers to the address in my profile - (don't forget your username if it's not obvious from your email address!) - I will then post up here who's answered and how many they got right as they come in, then reveal the answers later this evening.

A point each for artist and title for each of the 5
A point for the year which they are all from (all Top Ten this time)

11 points total.

The file may take a second or two longer to download than usual, for some reason in usual quality it sounded like I'd mixed and edited it underwater? So I had to do it a bit higher quality this time...

Here we go then:
http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/10/28/2163525/Music Quiz 8.wma

Sponsored Links
I think someone has been clubbing a bit much lately, I recognise them all, but haven't a clue about the track or artist, but then I am getting on a bit.

I'm getting even further on 2scoops, I couldn't even be arsed to download the file!

I think someone has been clubbing a bit much lately, I recognise them all, but haven't a clue about the track or artist, but then I am getting on a bit.
To be honest I deliberately put together a selection of up-tempo ones from a more recent year just to try and stop Thermo in his tracks 'cos he was winning too often!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So far we have had 1989-1992-2001-1998-1994-1980-1991-????

I may go back to an oldies selection tomorrow...

Sponsored Links
christ do some real music not all this hip hop wierd stuff although i love trance :oops:

sorry music lost it years ago look how many tributes claim to be new stuff.

majority of so called artists these days have no imagination or creativity.

RF is tonight's first entry...

9 out 11 points - missing title for track 2, and wrong year!

djmixing.gif
spinning.gif
spinning.gif
stereo.gif
club.gif
djparty.gif
music049.gif
music487.gif
music341.gif
music765.gif
music271.gif
musicband.gif

oh and ninebob
lach.gif
;)

Oh bl**dy hell. :rolleyes: Thermo wins again with all correct! :D

Although I did give serious thought to disqualifying his entry due to slight mis-spelling of artists 2 and 4. ;)

You're going to have to go on popmaster and prove you arn't just copying your answers from the person sat next to you :LOL:

have you noticed on popmaster when it comes to three in ten, there seems to be a trend of people pausing till the last few seconds then rattling off a load of answers. Its so obvious they are sitting in front of a pc and doing it. Very obvious from the stiffled congratulations that ken gives as well. whats the bloody point of doing it?

That's more in my era!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Though I have to admit that I've just trawled through hundreds of dance tracks for the artist of the last one - even though I should know what it was - and I've got a bump on my forehead where I thumped it off the desk!!!!

god youre accident prone! how could you forget the video!

Sponsored Links
Back