Nits - aarghh!

Sponsored Links
no julie :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: , I meant your watch out clamydias about thing.

is that just caught by sex?

or do we need to be more careful in other hygiene ways for children?

toffee said:
no julie :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: , I meant your watch out clamydias about thing.

is that just caught by sex?

or do we need to be more careful in other hygiene ways for children?

I believe it's just caught by sex. Julie will have the definitve answer though as this is her area of expertise.

Sponsored Links
gas... just interested in julies comment that 1 in 10 youngsters have clamydia.I thought it was a sexual thing but just making sure.

You obviously got a good nights sleep ! ;)

Yes I did thanks :LOL: Still, theres always tonight.....

Infact Sundays/Mondays have been pretty good days [nights?]. Clean sheets ? Relaxed? Who knows ;)

School hols for a fortnight :( Haven't booked any work for at least a week :D
Away to Devon this week :D to work on dads chalet :(

My mum used to be a nitty nora in Bow east London. She used to tell me about and how they would shave the kids heads and put some kind of purple stuff on it

Makes me feel grateful to be living in the 21st century. Just about the only thing that does though

My kids wont let me shave their heads :(
Why do nits exist? what purpose do they serve? where in the food chain are they? I think I shall ask my MP to get the government to ban them :LOL:

toffee said:
gas... just interested in julies comment that 1 in 10 youngsters have clamydia.I thought it was a sexual thing but just making sure.

You obviously got a good nights sleep ! ;)
With respect you may be taking Julie's comment wrongly. She didn't say youngsters she said.
Watch out Chlamydia's about!..... 1:10 people under the age of 25 have Chlamydia in the UK
I cannot speak for Julie, but I suspect her comment refers to slightly older than youngsters which most of us would see as children.

Chlamydia is indeed caught by sexual contact. This does not in itself just mean intercourse though, it can be caught by rubbing together such as during foreplay. This is why people are advised to use condoms,at that stage, rather than just prior to penetration.

Paul Brown, you are right.
Im thirty five but youngsters are those under 25 :oops: .

Anyway, I just thought Id check that contact was in sexual context, herpes and other stuff being passed without sexual contact... (my kids being too young for the sexual stuff but wasnt sure if transmitted in showers, toothbrushes, towels, toilets etc.)

And, I never thought about fore play etc... I concentrated on sex.
So, your comment made me more aware for when the time comes. thankyou

Chlamydia can also be transmitted via unprotected oral sex and anal sex as well.

Regarding herpes Toffee - It can be transmitted from someone's face to the genital area during oral sex (therefore becoming a sexually transmitted infection if caught this way)

The good thing is that you can't catch any STI from a toilet seat - although some people will try and tell you so!! ;) ;) :LOL: :LOL:

thankyou julie,
I thought cold sores were herpes and so could get from getting a kiss lip to lip.??

Protected oral. God what a waste of time. Hey, boys, do you think 'head' is a great feeling or better watching it? ;)

Sponsored Links
Back