No Deal Brexit - Technical Papers - Let the Stockpiling begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted "Leave" and would vote exactly the same if they held a second referendum.

All you moaning whingeing "Remainers", know where the ferry terminals and airports are.

Sponsored Links
All you moaning whingeing "Remainers", know where the ferry terminals and airports are.

The old folk who make up the majority of the Quitlings would have a hard time if all the people of working age who want to stay in the EU abandoned you.

The old folk who make up the majority of the Quitlings would have a hard time if all the people of working age who want to stay in the EU abandoned you.

Since you appear to be just making stuff up, I'll issue the following reply, "Wibble".

Illogical argument.

We want the best for the country and us.

We are not the ones jumping over the cliff without any plan in sight. Would you run a business like that, let alone a country. I wouldn't.

Sponsored Links
Army are on stand bye to deal with the potential break down of law and order ;) could be tanks on the streets ;)

Rabid quitters who pushed the country over the cliff edge may well be subjected to reprisal's ;) from the remainers

et again you think that people would be informed and intelligent enough to hold such a referndum. Were we not better off by being in the EU ?
no, it would of been easy to understand, vote to surrender your country over to E.U germany, or keep your country free as we did when we one world war two.

I see yet another RWR plumber has joined the discussion.
Is there no end to the number of radicalised RWR plumbers?

when we one world war two.
Would that be one world war, or two? :rolleyes:
If someone is so stupid to not know the difference between 'won' and 'one', how can they be expected to understand such complex issues as Brexit, and vote sensibly.
Is B&B a typical quitter?

Perhaps we should introduce a literacy test for the electorate. :idea:
A**e end and B&B would lose the vote straight away. (Although sometimes a**e end does forget to include intentional misspellings.)

I see yet another RWR plumber has joined the discussion.
Is there no end to the number of radicalised RWR plumbers?

I see yet another stupid statement: 'radicalised plumber' -show some proof or retract your statement to save you embarrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back