No fuel.

Maybe we're supposed to know that jumping the fuel queues is stereotypical.
Like female drivers not getting out of the way of emergency vehicles.

He was merely telling a true life story and making an observation. If he had said two Americans; would you have jumped his bones. If you think that sums up all Nigerians; then it is you who have the problem. Plenty of white English do that sort of thing.

Sponsored Links
Maybe we're supposed to know that jumping the fuel queues is stereotypical.
Like female drivers not getting out of the way of emergency vehicles.

He was merely telling a true life story and making an observation. If he had said two Americans; would you have jumped his bones. If you think that sums up all Nigerians; then it is you who have the problem. Plenty of white English do that sort of thing.
I thought you were suggesting that people can distinguish between Nigerians, Nigeriens, Beninese, Cameroonians, etc, just by looking at them, or hearing them speak.
Are you now suggesting you were talking about other people, not yourself?
I'm sure the average African couldn't tell the difference between a Belgian, and French or Swiss person. A British person from an Australian or New Zealander, etc. by hearing them. And they certainly couldn't tell the difference between Germans and Dutch just by sight.
Now when it comes to recognising Chinese from Vietnamese, or Thais from Indonesians, etc. Your argument starts to become unbelievable.
The more I discuss this the more I think you were talking nonsense.

I've always wanted to find out what it was like to be blocked. Now I will.

I don't think Harry is listening.

Some Ghanians take offence when you label them as Nigerians.
Apparently, Mitcham has the highest concentration of Ghanaians outside of Ghana.

Does angel eyes remind anyone of ex members... Interesting it's a new account aswell...
Do you reckon? I thought it could have been him again.

Now when it comes to recognising Chinese from Vietnamese, or Thais from Indonesians, etc. Your argument starts to become unbelievable.
The more I discuss this the more I think you were talking nonsense.

Now that's funny you should say that.

Two set of Asian girls in a McDonald's in Hong Kong
They were not together but we all were having a good Chat.

A girl to my left asked me where do I think they are from. " The Philippines", Correct.
How did you know that they said with much amusement. .

I said some Philippinos have a distinctive look (Like some Polish have distinctive jaw line)

So the other bunch of girls asked where I thought they were from.
"Indonesian" Correct.
How do you know ? I heard you talking
unlike Cantonese its not Tonal.

How's about that one then Indonesian

Sponsored Links
Now that's funny you should say that.

Two set of Asian girls in a McDonald's in Hong Kong
They were not together but we all were having a good Chat.

A girl to my left asked me where do I think they are from. " The Philippines", Correct.
How did you know that they said with much amusement. .

I said some Philippinos have a distinctive look (Like some Polish have distinctive jaw line)

So the other bunch of girls asked where I thought they were from.
"Indonesian" Correct.
How do you know ? I heard you talking
unlike Cantonese its not Tonal.

How's about that one then Indonesian

Why I went on holiday to Dubai couple of years ago, a Filipino security guard at one of the tourist sites approached me and was speaking to me in his native tongue. I don't even look Filipino! I have Indian roots.

Back to the fuel topic at hand, did you guys manage to fill up at motorway service stations ?

When I was in America, the Americans always assumed I was Australian.

Government says ‘large number of tankers’ has been assembled to try and solve the fuel crisis - unclear if it’s a typo.

243831888_1851194785064956_3752633506809708305_n.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back