No-Go areas of UK

Go on then. Find some recent references to it! I have not heard any mention of it for many years, so it is not such a big conflict CURRENTLY!
HS2, Airport expansion, M6 roadworks, various building or redevelopment projects tend to be more important to most people.

No, that is your challenge, you wanted to prove me wrong so please go ahead and do it. I'm not doing your leg work for you old chap.

This is something that you have credited me with because I proved conclusively that Hodge Hill and Saltley is just down the road from Washwood Heath. (Note the spelling!) Which you claimed was a no-go area, which I also rubbished, (except for tooled-up plumbers!)

You really don't get the culture of Brum do you? As I have said, "down the road" means sod all. Please give up on something you don't understand. Spelling noted. Now please tell me how you rubbished the no go area? I don't believe you were with me in my van at the time, had your van stoned, read the notices on posts, had the letter from WMP, had a blade held up to you?

I thought you are the one who will only believe real accounts of things? If reported by any paper or TV channel it is wrong or its of some wing or another yet you now won't listen to first hand accounts either. Stands to reason that the only thing you will believe then is your own opinion. I will take great pleasure in reminding you of this as will others. Hypocrite doesn't seem to be a strong enough word.

Was it? I thought it was Balsall Heath, prior to its redevelopment.

I bow to your superior knowledge of where to pick up working girls! Well done you can have that one you dirty old man. You should be ashamed. Most of them only came here looking to make a living and you take advantage of hem for your thrills.

Sponsored Links
What utter tripe!
You will be telling us next that there is no such thong as "across the road". What nonsense!

I think you'll find it's spelt THING (note the spelling) :whistle::whistle:

Oh and by the way, there is such a thing as across the road, it was one of my clues to you for the conflict. Birchfield Rd, try googling a bit more

I see you are avoiding the point again! :rolleyes:
The conflict that you were on about occurred several years ago. It is over, finished! It no longer exists!
Please produce some recent reference to it that you claim to have.

What conflict is this you speak of? You have yet to tell me. How could I produce proof without knowing what you speak of?

Sponsored Links
No, that is your challenge, you wanted to prove me wrong so please go ahead and do it. I'm not doing your leg work for you old chap.
Your obvious inability to support your case is proof enough that you invented an out-of-date issue!
The rest of your comments are useless diatribe trying to justify your lack of evidence to support your imaginary "biggest conflict in Birmingham". :rolleyes:

I see you are avoiding the point again! :rolleyes:

You have avoided every point made to you so far. How about you trawl back through the posts and answer what has been asked and put to you rather than going on these nonsensical diatribes that have a great word count but actually says bugger all.

BTW what do you have against travellers?

What conflict is this you speak of? You have yet to tell me. How could I produce proof without knowing what you speak of?
You accuse me of not reading the comment?
The conflict that you were on about occurred several years ago. It is over, finished! It no longer exists!
Please produce some recent reference to it that you claim to have.

You have avoided every point made to you so far. How about you trawl back through the posts and answer what has been asked and put to you rather than going on these nonsensical diatribes that have a great word count but actually says bugger all.

BTW what do you have against travellers?
Strawman arguments!:rolleyes:
Still trying to reclaim some credibility. :rolleyes:

You have yet to state what conflict you think I am on about that ended several years ago! So what conflict would this be? You tell me and I will then show you proof.

Strawman arguments!:rolleyes:
Still trying to reclaim some credibility. :rolleyes:

Strawman arguments?

I'm not arguing I'm asking you questions which you can't or won't answer to bolster your side up so as not to dig any deeper. My credibility is perfectly fine. I'm not the one that is floundering in a sea of lies, deceit and self righteousness. So again I will say:

You have yet to state what conflict you think I am on about that ended several years ago! So what conflict would this be? You tell me and I will then show you proof.

OK. Proof that your so called "current biggest conflict" is over, finished, and has been for several years:
But now, thanks to the intervention of a documentary-maker, a former cabinet minister and one of the architects of the Northern Ireland peace process, the two warring sides have done what once seemed not merely impossible but unthinkable: they have reached a truce. As a result, incidents of violent crime in the two postcodes have halved.

Today, a handful of former gang members are sitting around a table in a community centre in Aston.
https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/no-go-areas-of-uk.480718/page-8 Dated Sunday 24 February 2013 00.04 GMT

It has been over for several years. It seems like your knowledge of Birmingham is based on out-of-date or dubious sources.
:rolleyes:
You should have tried Peaky Blinders! I would have guessed that one! :p

Edit: My mistake. Here is the correct link:
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2013/feb/24/peace-streets-birmingham-gangs-documentary

Last edited:
-himma watsit

Blokes a complete fruit cake.He accused

DanR of being a racist :LOL: :LOL:

OK. Proof that your so called "current biggest conflict" is over, finished, and has been for several years:
https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/no-go-areas-of-uk.480718/page-8 Dated Sunday 24 February 2013 00.04 GMT

It has been over for several years. It seems like your knowledge of Birmingham is based on out-of-date or dubious sources.
:rolleyes:
You should have tried Peaky Blinders! I would have guessed that one! :p

Care to actually quote your source of that "article" rather than just the paragraph you chose!?

FFS. How many times:
upload_2017-4-14_21-54-22.png

The supposed current biggest conflict, that you claimed was still going on!
Which has been over for several years, and is not currently the biggest conflict in Birmingham!

Strawman arguments?

I'm not arguing I'm asking you questions which you can't or won't answer
They are questions based on strawman arguments!
Questions which have no relation to this discussion. Questions which are mere diversions to the current topic!

So again I will say:

FFS. How many times:
upload_2017-4-14_21-54-22.png

The supposed current biggest conflict, that you claimed was still going on!
Which has been over for several years, and is not currently the biggest conflict in Birmingham!
Peace on the streets? How two gangs in Birmingham found common ground

Sponsored Links
Back