No handouts to tax dodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Lewis Hamilton?

15412304-7195179-image-a-8_1561809733438-1280x720.jpg

A private jet can easily get to the Isle of Man

even when you've wangled to avoid tax on it.
Apparently they've sealed their borders.

Sponsored Links
Lewis Hamilton?

15412304-7195179-image-a-8_1561809733438-1280x720.jpg

A private jet can easily get to the Isle of Man

even when you've wangled to avoid tax on it.

Do keep up Johnnie, Lewis Hamilton hasn't owned a private jet for nearly a year. You do like to play fast and loose with facts, dontcha.

Do keep up Johnnie, Lewis Hamilton hasn't owned a private jet for nearly a year
...but still avoids paying his fair share...? If so, the post is relevant. And I bet that £3.3 MILLION he saved is doing just great, somewhere off shore boyo.

...but still avoids paying his fair share...? If so, the post is relevant. And I bet that £3.3 MILLION he saved is doing just great, somewhere off shore boyo.
You lot make me laugh with your holier than thou attitude to tax..such bloody hypocrites

Oh wind yer neck in you 'saint', if i was Lewis i would do the same as him, i am sure many others would, (whilst privately donating to deserving causes/people.)

i am sure many others would
Like google, Amazon, Facebook, wealthy footballers, wealthy businessmen you mean?
There is a pattern here.

I pay the maximum tax every year. I'm not the one being investigated either. Wind your own neck in.

Like google, Amazon, Facebook, wealthy footballers, wealthy businessmen you mean?
There is a pattern here.

I pay the maximum tax every year. I'm not the one being investigated either. Wind your own neck in.

Not yet ;) HRMC will. Be on yer case Noseall

They lurk in forums ;)

So u would be advised to keep. Yer ead down noseall :)

I pay the maximum tax every year. I'm not the one being investigated either.

In some ways that's the issue, the likes of Amazon, Google etc can legitimately claim they pay the "maximum" or "Correct" level of tax according to HMRC's rules. Sadly HMRC's rules aren't tight enough to ever fully know what the correct or maximum amount of tax is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back