No Idea..

San Sebastian is famous the world over. The place was rammed. Every nationality you could imagine.
Was that in the hours long queue you must have suffered to get into the country post brexit

Sponsored Links
Hope it was drier than Amsterdam! we had 3 days of rain with a cloud burst on Wednesday AM.

For the foodies - we couldn't find a 'Stroopwaffle' stand anywhere.

I don't know if you've been Mottie, but you'd love it there. Fine wine and fine food each and every way you turn.

San Sebastian is famous the world over. The place was rammed. Every nationality you could imagine.
San Sebastian is going to have to go in my book. I do like a nice bit of grub - the food you had looked magnífico. (y)

Sponsored Links
Irony alert: Just realised I typed that while eating a couple of Lidl frozen sausage rolls that I’d just cooked in the air fryer!

Well I hope they taste better than the walls sausage rolls I bought the other day ???

Well I hope they taste better than the walls sausage rolls I bought the other day ???
I think I slightly undercooked them. I like my meat medium rare but not pork……. :sick: First time I've ever cooked any frozen sausage roll - I only picked them up because I was in there getting some wine and I thought: £1.15 for 4, can’t be bad….

Irony alert: Just realised I typed that while eating a couple of Lidl frozen sausage rolls that I’d just cooked in the air fryer!

Next, you'll be eating cold baked beans straight from the tin, while sitting in your underpants.

Slippery slope....... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back