Police non-emergency. What a joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
You still appear to be of the belief, that you should not be challenged on your incitement to racial hatred by anyone who may have not asked for, or received DIY advice.
Why is that? Do you think your opinion should be more valuable than any other, for one specific reason.
That is the problem with some bigoted people, they are illogical, they always find some excuse to delude themselves as to why their opinion is more valid than any other, or why they their bigotry should not be challenged.

You are a blatant bigot. You concoct stories to disseminate your bigotry. While I am able, I will challenge your blatant bigotry at every opportunity.

What really concerns me, is that you claim to be teaching young people.
No wonder there is perpetual bigotry in society with such as you teaching bigotry to young people.

So, the answer to my question would be “No, I don’t take part in political discussion anywhere else on the Internet. Just here on this DIY forum”. :ROFLMAO:

I suspect I'm not too dissimilar, being a diy'er (and a lazy one at that!), rather than in the trade.
Maybe so but you've 'only' posted 4,700 posts in eleven years and I bet I could find a fair number of diy related ones. Mr politician has posted 1,200 times in less than two months. All political apparently.

Sponsored Links
the original poster did not witness a crime .

On that basis if we hear screams next door or from a garage or a forest..

Do we bother? ... I didn't witness a crime....
The only description was screams.

Mr politician has posted 1,200 times in less than two months. All political apparently.
Should I go to the bother of counting up your bigoted posts?
There is no need, we know how bigoted you are without worrying about how many times you prove it.
I'll ask you again, do you think that your bigoted opinion is valid because you have offered or requested DIY advice?
Do you think that by requesting or offering DIY advice it excuses your bigoted opinion?
If I post requesting or offering DIY advice, does it somehow make my opinion more valid?

If I am in a position of teaching young people, is my bigotry excusable because I am teaching?
You appear to be so bigoted you've lost sight of what a role model means in this world. Either that or you are intent on providing the very worst of role models to young people.
And you have the audacity to blame foreigners for the problems inherent in today's society.
You are inciting racial hatred and you are a disgrace to the teaching profession.

On that basis if we hear screams next door or from a garage or a forest..

Do we bother? ... I didn't witness a crime....
The only description was screams.
You would be appropriately described as a witness. You have more than one sense, although it does not appear to be common.
By your weird logic, how could a blind person be a witness?

There is no need, we know how bigoted you are without worrying about how many times you prove it.
I'll ask you again, do you think that your bigoted opinion is valid because you have offered or requested DIY advice?
Do you think that by requesting or offering DIY advice it excuses your bigoted opinion?
If I post requesting or offering DIY advice, does it somehow make my opinion more valid?

If I am in a position of teaching young people, is my bigotry excusable because I am teaching?
You appear to be so bigoted you've lost sight of what a role model means in this world. Either that or you are intent on providing the very worst of role models to young people.
And you have the audacity to blame foreigners for the problems inherent in today's society.
You are inciting racial hatred and you are a disgrace to the teaching profession.

Perhaps speakers corner would be a more validated forum for you.

Perhaps speakers corner would be a more validated forum for you.
Do you also think that those who have not offered or requested DIY advice should not be allowed to challenge blatant bigotry?
Should the forum be restricted to only those that offer or request DIY advice?
If I offer or request DIY advice, does that magically make my opinion more valid?

Challenging incitement to racial hatred is hardly political.

Last edited:
Personally I think so yes. It would be a far more productive environment.
You are welcome to your opinion.
Should only those that have offered or requested DIY advice be allowed to challenge racial hatred and bigotry?
Would that make the forum more productive?
Or maybe you would prefer the forum to be restricted to exclude those that dare to challenge racial hatred and bigotry?

You are welcome to your opinion.

Thanks for reminding me.

Should only those that have offered or requested DIY advice be allowed to challenge racial hatred and bigotry?
Would that make the forum more productive?
Or maybe you would prefer the forum to be restricted to exclude those that dare to challenge racial hatred and bigotry?

Has nothing to do with DIY, wouldn't come up in conversation about DIY.

That would make a DIY forum more productive.

Challenging incitement to racial hatred is hardly political.

Hardly relevant to DIY either.

I make that five questions you are asking me. Any chance if answering the one I asked you? Here's another one: Why don’t you sign up to a political forum and just ask DIY questions?

You would be appropriately described as a witness. You have more than one sense, although it does not appear to be common.
By your weird logic, how could a blind person be a witness?

I would consider it a possible crime so I would call the police. And I'll be a witness.. Is that weird?

Has nothing to do with DIY, wouldn't come up in conversation about DIY.

Hardly relevant to DIY either.
Since when has inciting racial hatred been anything to do with DIY?
You'll happily defend a racial bigot?
Which has nothing to do with DIY either.

You just want to allow racial bigots freedom to incite racial hatred, and exclude those who oppose racial bigotry on some measly excuse.
Typical bigotry! You claim, "I am allowed, but you're not because, err, err, err, ohh yes! because you don't meet certain criteria!"

Hard luck! You do not set the criteria.
Why not petition the mods and ask that those who have not made any DIY related posts should not be allowed to challenge racial hatred in these forums.

That would make a DIY forum more productive.
Allowing DIYers to incite racial hatred, but excluding those who choose to challenge such disgusting attitudes would, in your opinion, make the forum more productive?
What a quaint notion you bigots have!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back