Police non-emergency. What a joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's more than one question...

And what relevance has that here?

Care to post the topic link?

Sponsored Links
Shame you don't have the same opinion of the leave result.

However I don't recall police cuts ever being a specific item in a manifesto.

I didn't vote leave so you have some serious logic fail there. Police cuts were part of Austerity or did that pass you by and so you voted blind?

That's more than one question...

And what relevance has that here?

Care to post the topic link?
It was a two-part question. I'll take that as a 'no' then. No problem, explains a lot. Unqualified trainee social worker/apologist?

Last edited:
It was a two-part question.
1.Okay, okay. Can I just ask you what conclusion you would draw if you saw a group of men showing off wallets (most of them had two wallets in their hand) and swapping credit/debit cards?
2.Stop apologising for them - I thought we were supposed to report suspicious behaviour?
3.A man with a puppy offering sweets and attracting the attention of children in the playground at the local infant school, someone wearing a balaclava lurking in the back alley late at night, a group of men surrounding a lone female on a train station or a couple of teenagers leading a two year old out of a Liverpool shopping mall aren't crimes but they could well be. How are you supposed to report your suspicions?
Which of those was your two-part question?
Or was this it one of these:
"Thanks. Is there a food bank nearby?"
I think it might be dementia because I can't for the life of me remember the answer to that question I asked you several times. You did answer it, didn't you?

If you have a problem with the lack of police response, your obvious port of call is your MP.
But, either that did not occur to you, or you simply wanted to broadcast your obvious bigotry for all to see.

Sponsored Links
It was a two-part question. I'll take that as a 'no' then. No problem, explains a lot. Unqualified trainee social worker/apologist?
Believe what you like...

But at least you've confirmed what was widely thought...

That you are an ignoramus who is so far wide of the mark that 'laughing stock' would be but a complementary label for you to aspire to (y)

Which of those was your two-part question?

Strange. Something stinks. Here’s a couple of questions for you. Like ellal, I cant remember a post on this DIY forum from you asking or giving DIY advice. Not one single post. That leaves me wondering why somebody would sign up to a DIY forum to solely make political posts. How were you led to this site in the first place or are you already on here and are posting under an alias? Maybe a couple of aliases? As I said, strange.

Strange. Something stinks. Here’s a couple of questions for you. Like ellal, I cant remember a post on this DIY forum from you asking or giving DIY advice. Not one single post. That leaves me wondering why somebody would sign up to a DIY forum to solely make political posts. How were you led to this site in the first place or are you already on here and are posting under an alias? Maybe a couple of aliases? As I said, strange.
https://www.diynot.com/diy/search/71303611/

https://www.diynot.com/diy/search/71303693/

https://www.diynot.com/diy/search/71303770/

I could go on...

Seems your 'something stinks' theory is, as most of your other posts, well wide of the mark... :LOL:

But hey, given you're a relative 'newbie' I'll cut you a bit of slack (y)

Strange. Something stinks. .
It certainly does! Your attempt to incite racial hatred!
You've sunk so low that you (probably) invented some group of strangers, engaging in perfectly acceptable gathering, which your insane bigotry took a dislike to. So you imagined they must be involved in some sort of suspicious activity.
Then, in order to communicate your particular brand of prejudice, you concoct some complaint about lack of police response.
You think that giving DIY advice gives you some sort of special privilege to incite racial hatred, without being challenged?

Now where was that two-part question?

Motman, you should know by now that if you suspect foreigners of committing a crime, that makes you a racist.

A foreign guy, apparently Romainian, pick pocketed a Nurses car keys in Aldi Rochdale a couple of weeks ago. I walked past after one of the staff gripped him outside, next thing he legs it and 4 of them chase him.

His gaffer wasn't called Fagin was he?

It could have been Fagin himself if he shaved and shoplifted some black Just For Men.
190DA881-A229-4879-9066-0FC2DF24F556.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back