Police non-emergency. What a joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
You think that giving DIY advice gives you some sort of special privilege to incite racial hatred, without being challenged? Now where was that two-part question?

No, but seeking DIY advice was what led me to this forum. You seem to have only posted political posts so I asked what led you to a DIY forum in order to make solely political posts? That’s the first part of my question. Ellal also seems to answer questions on behalf of you so are you an alias of ellal? That was the second part of my question.

Your links just come up with Error messages, so what point are you trying to make?
Like ellal, “The requested search could not be found”. Stinking even more now.
Well the 'error' seems to be with you operators...
And the 'stink' emanates from the same source - you!

But just to humour the ignorant....

e1.JPG e2.JPG e3.JPG

Thus the point is: "Like ellal, I cant remember a post on this DIY forum from you asking or giving DIY advice. Not one single post. " is your made up b ullshit!

Sorry to ruin your 'theory'...

I believe you've just been caught out peddling 'fake news' :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Well the 'error' seems to be with you operators...
And the 'stink' emanates from the same source - you!

But just to humour the ignorant....

View attachment 161840 View attachment 161841 View attachment 161842

Thus the point is: "Like ellal, I cant remember a post on this DIY forum from you asking or giving DIY advice. Not one single post. " is your made up b ullshit!

Sorry to ruin your 'theory'...

I believe you've just been caught out peddling 'fake news' :LOL:

Your links did not work.
So I asked what point are you trying to make with them?
As for the rest of your post, I believe it was intended for Mot?

You seem to have only posted political posts so I asked what led you to a DIY forum in order to make solely political posts? That’s the first part of my question.
I think I was looking for advice on how not to incite racial hatred, and I accidentally forgot to include the word "not". I ended up reading your posts. I thought 'good God, how can anyone be so bigoted"
You still appear to believe that if someone does not offer or request DIY advice, they should be denied a voice on this forum? Why? Do only those who request or offer DIY advice deserve a political opinion?
That those who strongly object to racial hatred, but have not offered or requested DIY advice, should not be allowed to object to your racial bigotry?
Have you ever given a thought to how many 'watchers' there are, and that a 'watcher' might see a comment and thinks, "I must object to that"?

Ellal also seems to answer questions on behalf of you so are you an alias of ellal? That was the second part of my question.
Maybe we're related in our political belief.
You seem to share the same bigotry as andy and vinty, are you three the same person?

Last edited:
I think I was looking for advice on how not to incite racial hatred, and I accidentally forgot to include the word "not". I ended up reading your posts. I thought 'good God, how can anyone be so bigoted"
You still appear to believe that if someone does not offer or request DIY advice, they should be denied a voice on this forum? Why? Do only those who request or offer DIY advice deserve a political opinion?
That those who strongly object to racial hatred, but have not offered or requested DIY advice, should not be allowed to object to your racial bigotry?
Have you ever given a thought to how many 'watchers' there are, and that a 'watcher' might see a comment and thinks, "I must object to that"?

Maybe we're related in our political belief.
You seem to share the same bigotry as andy and vinty, are you three the same person?

Yeah, yeah. Christ, 1,200 political posts in less than two months on a diy forum. Like I said, very strange you come on here and just make political posts. Your posts on political forums must be in the tens of thousands. Any chance of a link to just a couple of them?

Last edited:
If you go to the search page, put ellal into the members name field and hit search you get 10 pages of threads ellal has posted in.
ALL but 2 of them are in the General Discussion forum.

The two posts are where Ellal is asking for help on plastering, one of them got no answers.
https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/plastering-light-recommendations.519290/
https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/bonding-or-render.519562/

However if you hit the "find older posts" link at the end the posts do in fact go back a lot further, I stopped at 2014 (got bored clicking). Most of them are in GD however there are the occasional one in other sub forums.

Last edited:
Yeah, yeah. Christ, 1,200 political posts in less than two months on a diy forum. Like I said, very strange you come on here and just make political posts. Your posts on political forums must be in the tens of thousands. Any chance of a link to just a couple of them?
You still appear to be of the belief, that you should not be challenged on your incitement to racial hatred by anyone who may have not asked for, or received DIY advice.
Why is that? Do you think your opinion should be more valuable than any other, for one specific reason.
That is the problem with some bigoted people, they are illogical, they always find some excuse to delude themselves as to why their opinion is more valid than any other, or why they their bigotry should not be challenged.

You are a blatant bigot. You concoct stories to disseminate your bigotry. While I am able, I will challenge your blatant bigotry at every opportunity.

What really concerns me, is that you claim to be teaching young people.
No wonder there is perpetual bigotry in society with such as you teaching bigotry to young people.

Last edited:
If you go to the search page, put ellal into the members name field and hit search you get 10 pages of threads ellal has posted in.
ALL but 2 of them are in the General Discussion forum.

The two posts are where Ellal is asking for help on plastering, one of them got no answers.
https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/plastering-light-recommendations.519290/
https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/bonding-or-render.519562/

However if you hit the "find older posts" link at the end the posts do in fact go back a lot further, I stopped at 2014 (got bored clicking). Most of them are in GD however there are the occasional one in other sub forums.

I suspect I'm not too dissimilar, being a diy'er (and a lazy one at that!), rather than in the trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back