No more 'windrush' scandals...

I am not sure if you are blind or acting stupidly.

The examples you have given don't support your claim, in fact look at the post stream you will find the unpleasant posts are mostly the other way.

And my post is true, he does moan about it endlessly, so it is fact.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
"What I said"

"What he pretends I said"
That's right. You said Theresa wants to get rid, I said she isn't able. At no point did I deny she once said it, immediately I said she did say it on the back of another terrorist attack.
She has absolutely no chance of this happening. She said it as a knee-jerk reaction about terrorists and bombings and just because she says it doesn't make it so.
Then I think you told me that I said she was going to be kicked out before that happened which is a lie on your behalf.
I see the sod doesn't attempt to deny that the Prime Minister wants to abolish UK commitment and adherence to the ECHR.

As he so rightly says, Theresa is expected to get booted out of office before long, one way or another, so her dreams may come to naught.

Then you kept banging on about this for some strange reason, I have noticed that you tend to either go on tangents, falsify or go quiet when you're in the wrong. Harlow for example.
Which are the ones you disagree with?
Which are the rights you would wish to abolish?
Which are the rights you would wish to abolish?

Try reading the whole thing in order, would be helpful. As would learning that there is a difference between Theresa's wants and what is actually possible.

You can say it as many times as you like, that Theresa wants to get rid of human rights act as some sort of ****ty stick on here when actually without the support of the majority in parliament its never going to happen. As you already know, this is all I was talking about. I never denied she said it, I never asked for any parts of it to be removed, I never said she'd get kicked out as a reason as to why it won't happen, ALL I said it won't happen because she needs the majority to vote for it too. I can't see Labour settling for any less protection and rights for the people in the UK after brexit, can you? Thankfully, I'd like to add.

You're a strange man Johnd, trying to converse with you is very much like hard work.

If Theresa wanted you to have them, why would she want to abolish them?

Last edited by a moderator:
That isn't what I said, and it isn't what I think. You just made it up. which is a lie on your behalf

Posting:

'Theresa May wants to abolish the human rights act' is taking it grossly out of context.

If it what you think, you are misleading yourself.

Posting:

'Theresa May wants to abolish the human rights act' is taking it grossly out of context.

Theresa May's plans to scrap human rights laws facing legal challenge
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...s-reforms-in-breach-of-northern-a7500416.html
Human rights
Opinion
Theresa May has said she’ll rip up human rights.
https://www.theguardian.com/comment...-may-human-rights-european-charter-terrorists

What is the Human Rights Act which Theresa May wants to 'tear up'?
https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/what-human-rights-act-theresa-13151403
and there are many more such headlines.

It is accurate to say that TM wants to scrap human rights by withdrawing UK from the ECHR. Unless someone wants to pedantically argue that there is a difference between planning to do something and wanting to something.
It also reasonable to say that (hopefully) she would be prevented in doing so by other politicians and the courts (brought through challenges form private individuals).

It is worrying that some think that the removal of human rights will be reserved for illegal immigrants or suspected terrorists.
We have only recently seen how supposedly well-intentioned legislation can seriously affect the lives of innocent people when wrongly executed. (the policy or legislation, not the people :!:)

By default, those that have no objection to their human rights being removed don't deserve them in the first place!
(or maybe they simply don't consider their own 'worth' enough?)

If a person opts out from being an organ donor (given the system now being proposed) should they not be banned from receiving a donated organ?

And should a person who protests against 'animal testing' be refused life saving drugs that have been tested on animals?

By default, those that have no objection to their human rights being removed don't deserve them in the first place!
(or maybe they simply don't consider their own 'worth' enough?)
Who is 'their own'?

Sponsored Links
Back