No more 'windrush' scandals...

I have noticed that you tend to either go on tangents, falsify

Who is 'their own'?
Misquoting (moving apostrophes) makes you look a tad stupid!
So I suggest you read it again.
(If of course you have managed to struggle past the 'Janet and John' level)

Justifiably?

It is exasperating when another poster goes off on another tangent, misquoting or misrepresenting what someone has said.
You did it repeatedly with John's comments, and now you did it again with ellal's comment.
When the poster that is doing the misquoting or misrepresenting then accuses the other of going off on a tangent, it becomes really annoying.

Sponsored Links
Justifiably?

It is exasperating when another poster goes off on another tangent, misquoting or misrepresenting what someone has said.
You did it repeatedly with John's comments, and now you did it again with ellal's comment.
No I didn't do it with Johns. I merely offered the fact that May wouldn't be able to get rid of them or at least without there being something as good in place. It was called continuing the conversation, I wrote about what May wants to do - sorry that you think it's going off on a tangent!

I haven't done it with Ellal. I put 'their own' to highlight the bit I wanted to ask about, not to falsify or change anything. As you can see, I didn't change what he wrote when I used the quote function.

Last edited by a moderator:
If 'Wow' is all you can say, then it appears I got it right.

Would you care to comment on the points made?

I've put them below again if 'scrolling up' is a bit of problem for you.

"By default, those that have no objection to their human rights being removed don't deserve them in the first place!
(or maybe they simply don't consider their own 'worth' enough?)

If a person opts out from being an organ donor (given the system now being proposed) should they not be banned from receiving a donated organ?

And should a person who protests against 'animal testing' be refused life saving drugs that have been tested on animals?"

If 'Wow' is all you can say, then it appears I got it right.

Care to comment on the original points made?
*sarcasm* Oh of course you think you have it right. No, Ellal thinks he can do no wrong, Ellal always thinks he's right. Ellal likes to ridicule when someone asks an innocent question. And then Ellal demands to carry on talking about it after he's been less than accommodating.

Let me think Ellal... care to comment on your original point made? There are no points made by you. Nah, I think I have better things to do that converse with a troll.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Theresa wants to abolish the Human Rights Act so you have no way to get redress.

She has absolutely no chance of this happening.

I ... offered the fact that May wouldn't be able to get rid of them or at least without there being something as good in place. .. I wrote about what May wants to do ..!...
So, in your opinion, TM says things that she wants to achieve, even though she knows there is no chance of achieving it?

If I suggest she has done so many U-turns, we have forgotten how many, would it be surprising?
Will there be a U-turn on this as well?
What is the point of getting rid of something, only to replace it with something as good as the original? It seems a bit pointless. Or perhaps her knee -jerk reaction was an attempt at being perceived as strong and stable?

May wouldn't be able to get rid of them or at least without there being something as good in place

There's no point in doing that. The only reason she wants to take your rights away is to be able to prevent you using them, or some of them.

*sarcasm* Oh of course you think you have it right. No, Ellal thinks he can do no wrong, Ellal always thinks he's right. Ellal likes to ridicule when someone asks an innocent question. And then Ellal demands to carry on talking about it after he's been less than accommodating.

Let me think Ellal... care to comment on your original point made? There are no points made by you. Nah, I think I have better things to do that converse with a troll.
Oh well, at least I tried to see if you had a mind/opinion of your own.

Obviously not!

Because if 'troll' is the best response you can come up with then there really is no hope for you is there!

Ellal always thinks he's right.
A friend of mine's wife was always complaining to him "Oh, you're always right" - not "Oh you always think you're right" but she didn't like the fact that he was right.

Could you please point out for me some posts written by people who think they are wrong.

Could you please point out for me some posts written by people who think they are wrong.
It's more to do with the fact that nobody ever admits they are wrong on here.
Oh well, at least I tried to see if you had a mind/opinion of your own.

Obviously not!

Because if 'troll' is the best response you can come up with then there really is no hope for you is there!
FFS. You go on the attack over my one innocent question on your post and you seriously expect me to carry on conversing?
If I thought for one second that we could've had a civil conversation I would've done it. Sadly you're not civil to people.

It's more to do with the fact that nobody ever admits they are wrong on here.

FFS. You go on the attack over my one innocent question on your post and you seriously expect me to carry on conversing?
If I thought for one second that we could've had a civil conversation I would've done it. Sadly you're not civil to people.

EFL is sharp tbh no 2 ways about it :)

As for Ellal . well :LOL: civil ? he could not be civil as long as there is an orifice in his back side :LOL: between you and me I am pretty sure he is trying to wrestle the forums " biggest ladies willy award" from way r bee :LOL::LOL:

I see the RWR have resorted to ad hominem attacks because they cannot support their argument.

where exactly?

They do not add to the discussion but try to denigrate the other person.
And they are still at it. Mind you, it is all a**e end is capable of.
He will be inventing some lies to tell next. :rolleyes::((n)
As for Ellal . well :LOL: civil ? he could not be civil as long as there is an orifice in his back side :LOL: between you and me I am pretty sure he is trying to wrestle the forums " biggest ladies willy award" from way r bee :LOL::LOL:

The tax payer should not foot the bill for the Windrush cock up. It should come out of the wages of those who messed up.
Only that way would there be no more Windrush scandals.

And they are still at it. Mind you, it is all a**e end is capable of.
He will be inventing some lies to tell next. :rolleyes::((n)

Bit Harsh way r bee :eek:

Happened into my Russian "contact" ( Igor the bald shevick) today ;) gave me some interesting info ;) I would share it with you but its confidential :LOL:

The tax payer should not foot the bill for the Windrush cock up. It should come out of the wages of those who messed up.

yes would nice to see rudd and may take the responsibility for there action:rolleyes:

Thats the Politicians - no chance that is happening.

Sponsored Links
Back