NoBed

Sponsored Links
So given Ukrainians and HK immigrants come via legal routes and are not included in the above data. How do you account for the 1500 or so [H1] that came via air?
What does your 1500 and (H1) refer to? And where is the information that Ukrainians and Hong Kongers are not included in that data?
Or are we expected to trawl through the data again trying to find out what you are discussing?

And are you really placing your focus on 1500 asylum seekers out of 72,000 to make your point, a mere 2% of the total applications, not arriving by boat? A percentage that shows how ridiulously small is the success rate.

to do otherwise would be a full time job.
Which is exactly why your repetitive references to "read the data", "refer to the Act", "read the Judgement", etc are designed to divert the discussion.
If you have the information, present it clearly and precisely with adequate references to allow the reader to find it.
If you've put in the work to find it yourself, then provide the reference for your reader to find it.
Unless you're making it up, and you depend on the ability of your reader to refute your claims.

I was watching a video and it showed men from Georgia in Ireland as refugees. What’s happening in Georgia then? Oh wait……. Nothing
It's happening in many places, the anti-foreigner loud-mouthers are shouting their anti-immigrant opinions on all available platforms, except DIYnot........Oh wait.

Sponsored Links
It's happening in many places, the anti-foreigner loud-mouthers are shouting their anti-immigrant opinions on all available platforms, except DIYnot........Oh wait.
Can you reply without the race card ? No because you’re a poor man’s troll.

If the anti-foreigner, anti-immigrant attitudes and comments are thinly disguised racism, then no, it's not possible to address the one without the other.

Do you think ReganandCarter, Mottie, THFC, et al can discuss issues without playing the race card? They obviously cannot.
So you can’t answer the question, more baseless waffle from you Roy.

If you even attempted to answer questions you’d get he respect you desperately crave.

Anyone care to enlighten me why we have refugees from Georgia now ?

I don't know, but suspect there are many other benefits, and discounts which appear, once you are on UC.
On U/C you can claim for things like these;

You can even get a 50%, (yes fifty per cent), interest for every £1 you save!

You won't get that if you are working 40 hours a week for £10.42 an hour.
people on UC don’t have enough money to save

free prescriptions doesn’t add up to much

I suggest you try talking to somebody on benefits and see how they are doing

I know a lady in my village who in Jan was telling me she had no money for heating her flat and when she did her washing it went mouldy before it dried.
why is she on benefits? A = because she is a survivor of domestic violence

I have, a family near here - the grandparents never held a job, the parents likewise, no doubt the offspring will follow the same life.
So how do they get benefits?

you can’t just claim benefits if you are eligible for work - they would have to apply for jobs and get interviewed by benefits agency

and even if true, it doesn’t provide you any proof that everybody on benefits is a scrounger

Anyone care to enlighten me why we have refugees from Georgia now ?
Maybe this...

A portrait of a man and his minibus. The Trader (Sovdagari) follows Gela as he sells secondhand goods through rural Georgia, where money is meaningless, and potatoes are lucre.

I watched it a few weeks ago and it shows how poor rural people living in the Caucasus are.

So you can’t answer the question, more baseless waffle from you Roy.
If you even attempted to answer questions you’d get he respect you desperately crave.
Dopey. I answered your question.
Read the following quotes very carefully, especially the bits in bold (that's the darker bits) :rolleyes:
Can you reply without the race card ?

If the anti-foreigner, anti-immigrant attitudes and comments are thinly disguised racism, then no, it's not possible to address the one without the other.

What you really meant is that you didn't like my answer.
Hard luck, it is my answer not yours. :rolleyes:

Dopey. I answered your question.
Read the following quotes very carefully, especially the bits in bold (that's the darker bits) :rolleyes:

What you really meant is that you didn't like my answer.
Hard luck, it is my answer not yours. :rolleyes:
No I asked you about Georgia. And you twisted it again

Stick to your flute. .
Maybe this...

A portrait of a man and his minibus. The Trader (Sovdagari) follows Gela as he sells secondhand goods through rural Georgia, where money is meaningless, and potatoes are lucre.

I watched it a few weeks ago and it shows how poor rural people living in the Caucasus are.
Yeah it’s all cleared up now odds! Cheers

Sponsored Links
Back