NoBed

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You read the Daily Fail, I see.

Look at the statistics. There is a tiny percentage of fraudulent claims for benefits.

But the remainder are genuine claims from people who are genuinely struggling.

As for that stupid headline "Just fill in a form for disabled benefit", have you ever seen the paperwork?

The Government always say things like "Don't forget to claim benefits you may be entitled to.", but it's not always easy to fill in the paperwork, especially for PIP. Then you have to go for an assessment by someone who isn't fully medically trained. Then the stuff they write isn't always exactly what you tell them. You may have to suffer a tribunal to fight for your right to PIP. Bet the Daily Fail and the Express don't say that, do they?

Edited to add more.

Looks like you read and believe that paper!!! Lol

On U/C you can claim for things like these;

You can even get a 50%, (yes fifty per cent), interest for every £1 you save!

You won't get that if you are working 40 hours a week for £10.42 an hour.
For people on low incomes only.

How much do you think they are likely to be able to save ?

The absoloute maximum over the scheme is around 2400. Do you think many get anywhere near that?

But the principle of encouraging people to save is good for them surely.

All that hard work paid off then . . . .
Some people are better at planning for their future than I was.

The problem with that is, you can't always see health issues coming. One is bad enough, but I have 14 separate health conditions.

Life's a b*tch, but you soldier on.

Some people are better at planning for their future than I was.

The problem with that is, you can't always see health issues coming. One is bad enough, but I have 14 separate health conditions.

Life's a b*tch, but you soldier on.

You can only plan, and hope that what you plan comes to fruition. No one can predict, with certainty, what the future holds.

With out poor people in the world out / the wests way of life would collapse

People / children on less than
A dollar a day digging minerals out of the ground to power all our leccy cars mobile phones and other tech

No health care
No pension
Low life expectancy

Millions taking a dump
In the open and mr modi goes to the moon to look for ice ( fruit cake)

Million (?) migrants on there way to the UK and we can’t even look
After the people we already have

Looks like you read and believe that paper!!! Lol
WTF?

Secure pointed out that the Fail lies to their RWR fans. Do you struggle to read or understand posts? Its pretty obvious what he was pointing out. :rolleyes:

A reminder of what you said;

So given Ukrainians and HK immigrants come via legal routes and are not included in the above data. How do you account for the 1500 or so [H1] that came via air?

more boll@x from you.

to do otherwise would be a full time job.
I was watching a video and it showed men from Georgia in Ireland as refugees. What’s happening in Georgia then? Oh wait……. Nothing

Sponsored Links
Back