Noises from Computer

As I say. unless this is YOUR website, and you have exclusive rights, I will use it as I feel fit.

Sponsored Links
lol lou.

guys, the OP has a noisy fan.....he has cleaned it, and now the noise is less.....right maybe the fan needs replacing....ok so far?.......It is a Dell Inspiron 530 Desktop have any of you looked it up? its not going to need a fan that costs more than £20 at the most.
my rig is massively overclocked and therefore has many expensive fans, this is a small standard home pc (no offence), that isn't going to push 30*C on a hot day. Stop making a mountain out of a molehill.

I think you will find I was advising the OP similarly, instead of wasting his money on over spec'd parts.

However I do not believe the OP confirmed which fan he cleaned, and whether or not he opened the case, as no doubt the system will also be full of dust that requires cleaning, if not already done. You will no doubt know that the dust is being pulled into the system through the vents as the cooling fans extract the heat created, hence the need to clean.

Sponsored Links
I think you will find I was advising the OP similarly, instead of wasting his money on over spec'd parts.

Yes, because £10 on a fan isn't a waste of money when there are superior alternatives for less.

The OP asked about a fan. I think most of this thread has been taken up with the usual "I get do it better than you can lar dee dar" bollux. If you want to debate your abilities, start a new thread.

Yes it difficult to soar like an eagle when dealing with turkeys, but I make allowances for turkeys.

Sponsored Links
Back