Non-concussive taps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

We've just secured a contract to look after a big school.

We've already got a dozen other commercial sites we look after, and they all use push button (non-concussive taps) in the toilets.

Trouble is, I've never found a decent tap that doesn't cause me headaches (usually they're sticking on).

Has anyone had any experience of a decent quality tap that will stand the test of time (but no more than £40-50 a tap).

We used to fit alot of Grohe taps which we never had problems with but I can't seem to find them anymore

Sponsored Links
Ouch, £120 each!

Might just have to stick to the best contract one's I can get my hands on :(

I gave up with NC taps in the primary school I look after, partly due to reliability and partly due to the younger children being unable to operate them without assistance anyway. Persuaded them to have battery-powered infra-red ones instead, so far they've been faultless and the fantastic novelty of using IR taps mean that the children now wash their hands just for the fun of it. Assuming the hot is TMV'd as it should be, connect hot only and cap off the cold taps

Sponsored Links
We use Swan NC taps & don't have too much trouble from them, D64460 from Plumb Center.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back