1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Non standard replacement trv head?

Discussion in 'Plumbing and Central Heating' started by MagWag, 14 Aug 2018.

1. MagWag

MagWag

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hello,
    I'm in the process of trying to find a replacement trv head for a radiator in a flat which is part of a district heating scheme. All the other radiators are connected by 15mm pipe and are m30 fittings, but this one is on 22mm pipe and an m30 fitting is too small. I can't be the only person to have had difficulty finding a replacement, as all the other trvs have been replaced at some point, except this one and it no longer shuts off completely. I have tried various heads from screwfix ( Drayton and Pegler) but they were too small. Does anyone know where I might find a larger size or an adaptor? Thanks

2. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

3. Sponsored Links