Now who would have thought this

Sponsored Links
A loosely fitted mask vs a world altering virus

Gotta love the propaganda machine

Sponsored Links
Strange how when given time to study, reports start coming out that fly in the face of the widespread forced rules/laws...

For example...

"Advanced computational techniques allowed the researchers to look for differences between centenarians and other people."

“It's almost like a detective story, because through analysis of the immune system we can deduct that they've been exposed to multiple infections and multiple sources of harm, and their immune system was capable of mounting an effective response,”

“And as a consequence, of course, that allows them to live longer, but also they basically built up a more effective immune system to make them more resilient and more likely to live longer.”

Already we are seeing children now being more susceptible to illnesses because exposure when very young was restricted, so they may not gain the same immune system advantage...

And of course given the nature of genetics, then not be able to pass that on to the next generations.

Where do you think we come from?
Certainly not from some bloke sitting on a throne deciding to create us.

I believe the Big Bang theory is far more plausible, and is more accurate to provide proof of, than a story passed down through countless generations across numerous continents, over the past 2,000years and translated into numerous different languages. (just look at instruction manuals translated into English from any number of different languages for examples of errors).

If you believe in God, in the general acceptance of 'him', then that is your right and I respect it. As an ex-catholic, who was once an altar boy, I have never been able to get answers to questions from members of the clergy without being told things like, "Because it says so in the Bible". When I've pointed out anomalies or contradictions in the big book they simply walk away, ignore me or get angry.

a story passed down through countless generations across numerous continents, over the past 2,000years

Probably about 3350 years

Though some people claim longer.

Certainly not from some bloke sitting on a throne deciding to create us.

I believe the Big Bang theory is far more plausible,
A big bang sounds just as crackers as a bloke sitting on a throne!

Sponsored Links
Back