more misery for the jabbed

• Thread starter Deleted member 292770
  • Start date
ah yes, the silly idea that if we ignored all government restrictions, somehow life would’ve been totally normal and Covid wouldn’t have caused restrictions just as bad.

Clearly Johnny you have zero idea what it was like to work in hospitals during the peaks nor what it was like for the clinically vulnerable.
You're right.
Unlike you, a medical expert who spent the last 2 years locked in an hospital saving lives, I don't work in the medical field.
However, it doesn't take a professor consultant in bullshyte like you to understand that lockdowns, masks and physical distancing didn't work.
They didn't even slow down the virus.
They did nothing at all, apart from killing the economy, create a lot of mental health issues, destroy children's education and make the long hospitals' waiting times three times as long.
Let me close with my favourite punchline:
What a load of boll@x!

Sponsored Links
killing the economy, c

But the government keep saying we have the fastest growing economy on the g7, and some parts of the economy were growing, and others have bounced back.

What's the problem?

But the government keep saying we have the fastest growing economy on the g7, and some parts of the economy were growing, and others have bounced back.

What's the problem?
The problem is that growth after hitting rock bottom is only natural.
The pandemic gave companies the green light to do what they want and now workers are paying the price.
They're changing contractual t&without notice and scrapping all established custom and practice.
Our local swimming pool has seen all old staff leaving because of this and underage kids employed as apprentices for less than minimum wage.
Even the local car wash has stopped employees wash their own car for free.
Just a couple of examples and you call this a successful growth?

What's the problem?
Sadly we went down further than others so the bounce up rate looks better.

I'd add don't bother arguing with people who think lockdowns etc weren't needed. They appear to think that a lot of the worlds leaders are idiots. Fact is they are putting the boot on the wrong foot. Pointless arguing with them.

Sponsored Links
Sadly we went down further than others so the bounce up rate looks better.

I'd add don't bother arguing with people who think lockdowns etc weren't needed. They appear to think that a lot of the worlds leaders are idiots. Fact is they are putting the boot on the wrong foot. Pointless arguing with them.
Of course!

Just a couple of examples and you call this a successful growth?

No, I don't.

But I also don't say that the lockdown, restrictions, and vaccinations were a waste of time and money, and done to destroy the economy on purpose.

No, I don't.

But I also don't say that the lockdown, restrictions, and vaccinations were a waste of time and money, and done to destroy the economy on purpose.

Yes, only nutters would think that.

Yes, only nutters would think that.

The "lockdowns", restrictions and vaccinations were a waste of time and money, but were not done purposely to destroy the economy. Nevertheless they did destroy the economy. These things were foreign ideas enacted by people with no ideas of their own. Like lemmings over a cliff.

Sponsored Links
Back